Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 18   Posjećeno od: 69 users
24.02.2013 - 22:05
First off, this is not a trolling post. I must have gotten about 5-6 PMs talking about how bad you are this month, and in the last a few more too(I'm not sure why I get them, but I assume it goes to a lot of people). I suppose you have gotten bored due to the lack of SRB and have moved on to moderating other people, which is fine, I just wanted to ask that you guys stop being bad so I can stop seeing people complaining when I get on, thanks.

-Fruit
Prophet of zizouism
Best player in AW
Great Leader of Srbija
Pera's BFF
----
Napisao Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napisao tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 00:45
I would also like to add something to this.

Over the last few months I have noticed a severe decline in the amount of NateBias. I am not sure what the reason for this is, but it would be much appreciated if this could be fixed.

Cheers,
Nate
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 05:59
Stating "I get complains about mods" will not really solve anything and will not help us or you.

Since i wasn't online much lately, i guess the complains are not about me. So i suggest you to forward the complains (or the complainers sent it to me directly), so we can actually check some things.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 06:39
I'm not really aware of the particular situations, but I've been reading complains aswell. The thing is, we can't discuss it based on subjetive information, so I suggest we focus on those cases and treat them with transparency and in a civilized way.

I would like to know especific cases by PM, if any player is willing to send me.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 09:15
 Acquiesce (Moderator)
"Bored due to lack of SRB."

Yep, you caught me.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 11:13
What do mods think of the development? News flash....this is no development. Players have always acted like this when they get modded, since the first day there were mods.

Nor is it limited to AtWar...pretty much an online anonymity phenomenon. (Well, I guess it's not limited to online actually). Rarely does a player step up and admit, yes I shouldn't have done that and I accept the modding and am sorry. It happens, but very rarely. A little personal responsibility goes a long way.

/soapbox
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 11:17
Napisao Guest14502, 25.02.2013 at 11:13

Players have always acted like this when they get modded, since the first day there were mods.

Nor is it limited to AtWar...pretty much an online anonymity phenomenon.

Guest makes a good point.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 19:30
Napisao Spart, 25.02.2013 at 11:17

Players have always acted like this when they get modded, since the first day there were mods.

What.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.02.2013 - 00:36
Blackshark
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
Napisao Spart, 25.02.2013 at 11:17

I have to agree.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.02.2013 - 03:49
Speaking personally, I would just go to the admins, and when that doesn't work I would speak to the mod directly(which typically resulted in more mutes hue)

My point of the thread is not that this happens, because yes I know it does, It's the fact of how frequent it has gotten as of late. Perhaps the easiest resolution knowing that they will act out if modded is to try not to mod unless absolutely needed.

Citiraj:
Rarely does a player step up and admit, yes I shouldn't have done that and I accept the modding and am sorry. It happens, but very rarely. A little personal responsibility goes a long way.

You are completely right about this, but with the same quote flipped around lies the problem. Mods slip up(and there are so many It's actually somewhat frequent) but very few accept they made a mistake, those who do I commend. From some of the cases I have seen (after getting info from both sides) I've seen a lot where modding was unneeded and a few times even unjustified. I just think the community should be more relaxed, I've always thought this, everyone takes things too seriously and we're such a small community people who would look at AW from the outside would laugh at times.
----
Fruit is right

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.02.2013 - 23:43
Speaking from my past observations, "going to the admins" does nothing other than annoy Ivan or Amok, and its counterproductive to one's cause. If you have a problem with a mod, speak to that mod. If that doesn't work, speak to another mod.

Part of the problem is that players complain about nearly every modding. It's "crying wolf" to the extreme. So if there are any moddings that are really unjustified it becomes very hard to give it credence (I'm not saying there are or aren't).

As to the frequency of complaints about modding, it ebbs and flows. Nothing new there...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2013 - 01:50
Yeah I know it's counterproductive now (sometimes it isn't in other games, depends on the admins), just when I was muted I wouldn't send a pm out to anyone who wasn't staff is what I'm saying with that.

I also agree that is a huge problem, but I think people on both sides usually know when they've done wrong, the stubborn would never admit it which I think is the case usually, here.

as for Vithu, I'm complaining about the complaining about the police.
----
Fruit is right

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.02.2013 - 06:48
Complains and lack of respect can be found everywhere accross the web and AW is definetly NO exception. In this sense, I agree fully with Guest's post.
The critical point is when Mods (and Admins) treat fellow players with no respect. This is even worse than all the homophobic, racist, sexist, etc. stuff that the players throw at each other. ¡¿Why should they be civilized in their virtual anonymity if in real life they are probably homophobic, racist, sexist, etc.?!
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.03.2013 - 01:06
Napisao Guest, 27.02.2013 at 05:34

Napisao Fruit, 27.02.2013 at 01:50

as for Vithu, I'm complaining about the complaining about the police.

This!

Most of us who commented at the top where pretty much complaining about the complaints we are getting, not complaining about the mods themselves.

I was complaining about a lack of bias.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2013 - 09:34
 Desu
I'm here to say that this is a good threat.

The apparent rise of complaints is noticeable.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2013 - 03:13
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.03.2013 - 20:40
This thread can be described by this.

[youtube]g8JUIGdKli0[/youtune]
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.03.2013 - 20:40
This thread can be described by this.

----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ