Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 7   Posjećeno od: 35 users
03.03.2014 - 01:50
Main Defense: Infantry

They get the bonuses when defending in a city, etc.. But I want the default unit when starting or taking over a city to be militia, and infantry must be produced. To do that I have to make militia main defense and move infantry to something like secondary defense. But the bonuses for defending while in a city, are those tied to Main Defense type units only?

Looking for a way to have militia the default unit spawned, yet keep infantry with their defense bonus while in a city. Any way to do it?

Thanks
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2014 - 12:24
AlexMeza
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
The units you start with, are always infantries *Main defence*.
The units you get when you take over cities, are always militias *Secondary defence*.
^ That would probably fix your first issue.

The bonus for being in city, is not for Main Defence only. As far as I know, it's not possible to give it to an unit. The only way to make units with it, is to copy default units, and tweak the Infantries, even if you change their Role, they will still have the bonus.
^ That is for your def in city bonus issue. I do not recommend you increasing the defence, since defence does affect in battles when attacking neutrals with an enemy.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2014 - 14:27
Ahhh... thank you very much.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2014 - 15:49
Http://atwar-game.com/home/units.php
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.03.2014 - 10:19
Napisao Guest, 03.03.2014 at 12:24

The bonus for being in city, is not for Main Defence only. As far as I know, it's not possible to give it to an unit. The only way to make units with it, is to copy default units, and tweak the Infantries, even if you change their Role, they will still have the bonus.
^ That is for your def in city bonus issue. I do not recommend you increasing the defence, since defence does affect in battles when attacking neutrals with an enemy.

Wait.. how do you copy a unit? I only see the default unit 'infantry' and I can go into it and change the stats, etc.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.03.2014 - 11:02
AlexMeza
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
Napisao Leafgreen, 14.03.2014 at 10:19

Napisao Guest, 03.03.2014 at 12:24

Wait.. how do you copy a unit? I only see the default unit 'infantry' and I can go into it and change the stats, etc.

Go to units and there's a button somewhere (red I think) "Copy default units". It will replace all units to default ones.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.03.2014 - 11:05
Yes, but that wipes ALL other units except for the default ones.

So you can still only have 1 Infantry unit with the stock infantry bonuses, etc.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ