Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 12   Posjećeno od: 94 users
11.01.2011 - 12:15
Maybe people could vote for global chat privileges. Something like 10 people vote for some guy to be took off global he can't talk on it for 30 min?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.01.2011 - 03:42
 Amok (Administrator)
We'll probably change the limit to something like 1 global chat message per minute, so people will only use it when really needed.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.01.2011 - 07:14
I agree, probably the best way is to have a time limit on global chat usage, this will make them talk more specifically in one line than spamming chat, even forcing some to use, I dont know, private chat? Or introduce a friends list where you can add remove screen names, and click friends tab and talk to them. I know you have been working on a guild/clan/team system for the game and it may fall under that.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.01.2011 - 16:17
One player commented that people must be recruiting new players from their Aryan Nation meetings. Ahh 4chan/b/, what a wonderful contribution you have made to the world. From now on I'll call it "global scat" instead of "global chat".
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.01.2011 - 11:05
Language filters, bans, etc. That kind of fun the trash of chan boards is making in chat turns new players away from good game. Not to mention legal problems.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.01.2011 - 14:59
 Ivan (Administrator)
Give us a bit of time, we'll deal with it. There's no way we'll let our beloved game turn into a /b/tard hangout. We were somewhat unprepared to the recent influx of uncivilized players, plus one of us (me) was on a 2-week holiday...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.01.2011 - 16:09
Oh man. I really do love the connection between the community and the developers here. A lot of answers, involvation and actual changes! Great job you guys!
----
Dirt doesn't need luck.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.01.2011 - 16:34
 Ivan (Administrator)
Napisao BlindSkulltula, 22.01.2011 at 16:09

Oh man. I really do love the connection between the community and the developers here. A lot of answers, involvation and actual changes! Great job you guys!

We're happy to keep up the interaction and make changes/add features accordingly - although it might get more complicated once we get a lot more players. Please don't get mad if we don't reply to everything, we do our best
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.01.2011 - 14:22
 Fewt
I absolutely agree, it's really annoying. The global chat is only used for insulting and trolling eachother. The 1 min message is a great idea. Adding a kick-vote for chat is dangerous because it could be abused by the 4channers etc. etc.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2012 - 09:51
How about a censor system?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2012 - 11:20
Just let this die its so old
----
Napisao NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.04.2012 - 00:29
Napisao DURRHUNTER, 07.04.2012 at 11:20

Just let this die its so old

This^
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ