Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 17   Posjećeno od: 51 users
26.08.2014 - 11:17

"Tură" => "Tura nr."
"Captureaza...inamicului capitala și păstreaz-o 2 randuri" => "Capturează capitala inamicului și păstreaz-o 2 runde."
"rand" => "runda"
"Conditie pentru victorie" => "Condiție pentru victorie"
"%name% este gata sa inceapa" => "%name% este gata să inceapă."
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.08.2014 - 13:21
Error!

You must be at least rank 5 to contribute, sorry.

I'll do it once i'll have.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.08.2014 - 14:25
well, go for the rank
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.11.2016 - 01:23
Freeman
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
I dont incourage any1 to go "do it for himself." Ive been browsing through the Romanian translation and lots of it its google translate. Only 1 guy from all the contributors did a good job, the rest is trash.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.11.2016 - 11:06
Napisao Guest, 02.11.2016 at 01:23

I dont incourage any1 to go "do it for himself." Ive been browsing through the Romanian translation and lots of it its google translate. Only 1 guy from all the contributors did a good job, the rest is trash.

What should be encouraged is to find really reliable language moderators.... discouraging people from fixing translations doesn't seem too logic
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.11.2016 - 13:21
Freeman
Citiraj:
Citiraj:

What should be encouraged is to find really reliable language moderators.... discouraging people from fixing translations doesn't seem too logic

Discouraging is not an option obviously, but look...in this case of the Romanian translation, when Ive bumped into it it said there 100% completed, everything just fine, after I went through 9 pages, I found dozens and dozens of mistake, typos, in many places no diacritics and Ive seen some guys who do this kind of mistakes and repeat them over and over again. Thats why I dont use the Romanian version of aw either, cuz its "100%" but its "broken," lets say. Its not professional.
But, in the end, you dont get anything for the fixing of translation or further additions, u do it pro bono. For atwar.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.11.2016 - 14:22
Napisao Guest, 03.11.2016 at 13:21

Discouraging is not an option obviously, but look...in this case of the Romanian translation, when Ive bumped into it it said there 100% completed, everything just fine, after I went through 9 pages, I found dozens and dozens of mistake, typos, in many places no diacritics and Ive seen some guys who do this kind of mistakes and repeat them over and over again. Thats why I dont use the Romanian version of aw either, cuz its "100%" but its "broken," lets say. Its not professional.
But, in the end, you dont get anything for the fixing of translation or further additions, u do it pro bono. For atwar.

Well, spanish was kinda shitty too. You know what I did? Fix it. End of complains and fully translated and profesional, if you wanna call it that way. Find a proper language moderator who would like to take care of it since complaining is simply useless.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.12.2016 - 04:29
Freeman
To fix it for nothing and at a professional level its simply too much... :/
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.12.2016 - 19:59
Napisao Guest, 02.12.2016 at 04:29

To fix it for nothing and at a professional level its simply too much... :/

That's still no reason whatsoever to discourage everyone else from doing that, you could keep your own perspective to yourself...
----
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.12.2016 - 00:20
Freeman
Citiraj:
Citiraj:

That's still no reason whatsoever to discourage everyone else from doing that, you could keep your own perspective to yourself...

Did you see me discourage any1 from going it? I would like to somehow discourage the kids who can't write with proper diacritics to mingle in the valuable translation already done. And I will do it, I reached page 10 with the improvements, don't worry, but it will take me some time. I prefer playing to translating, as this is what I do for a living so I do my share in RL and then come here and again translate, damn, it's like double trouble, haha. (:
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.12.2016 - 12:09
Napisao Guest, 03.12.2016 at 00:20

Did you see me discourage any1 from going it? I would like to somehow discourage the kids who can't write with proper diacritics to mingle in the valuable translation already done. And I will do it, I reached page 10 with the improvements, don't worry, but it will take me some time. I prefer playing to translating, as this is what I do for a living so I do my share in RL and then come here and again translate, damn, it's like double trouble, haha. (:

Oh sorry then, I guess I missunderstood this:

I dont incourage any1 to go "do it for himself."

I personally don't do translations for a living but I consider myself to have enough knowledge in order to do so in Spanish... I also prefer playing but I felt like making a favour to the spanish speaking community and to the game. Seeing some mistakes gave me cancer
----
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.01.2017 - 23:04

Wow, I actually put time into my translations XD
----

Moldova is Romania

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.01.2017 - 11:17
Freeman
Napisao cascaval, 17.01.2017 at 23:04

Nu am văzut de la tine prea multe, ălea ok sunt ale lui Blazer...dacă îmi amintesc bine.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.01.2017 - 15:53
Napisao Guest, 18.01.2017 at 11:17

Nu am văzut de la tine prea multe, ălea ok sunt ale lui Blazer...dacă îmi amintesc bine.

Eu le-am facut pe primul meu cont, nu pe asta de acum
----

Moldova is Romania

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.01.2017 - 16:34
Freeman
Napisao cascaval, 18.01.2017 at 15:53

Napisao Guest, 18.01.2017 at 11:17

Eu le-am facut pe primul meu cont, nu pe asta de acum

Tu ești blazer?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.03.2017 - 15:16
Death1812

Nice necro
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ