Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 2   Posjećeno od: 28 users
22.07.2011 - 05:42
Ok heres a great idea i thought of u should make it so a country gets as many reinforcements as the highest country playing combined has, like if i wuz czech republic on 50k and my opponent was germany i would get as many reinforcements he has in all his cities so it would be more fair cuz i need more units to make walls otherwise i use all my units on attaking germany wit no def and i play pd so i need defence so pls amok and ivin pls htis so i can win with smaller countries cus i hat ebeing countries that suk like israel cos they rnot my home country and i wont my home country 2 be succesufl not sum dum contry that isnt mine u know? I was tlking to my bst frend pera and he said he wanted to hav serbia be buffed so it didnt suck and i wuz like but even wit buff it wuld stll suk unlike czech which would own so hard and we both lolzed and agreed so we both agred tat this shold be an pls pdate it
----
Napisao Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napisao tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.07.2011 - 06:02
Okay a)I can barely read your british english.

b) if you haven't noticed, reinforcements in all cities are determines by the average amount of reinforcements of all player-controlled cities. If you don't like what you're getting, or you suck to much to know how to deal with it, then pick another country. Cm'on, it can't be that bad... can it?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ