Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 91   Posjećeno od: 69 users

Originalna objava

Napisano od Croat, 12.04.2015 - 06:23
Before all, I decided to put this here because nobody will see it in traslation forum. After I get an answer, I will move this thread there, or mod can do that, doesnt matter.

I was working on translations to Croatian language. Also, translated many things, but I noticed every second translation is wrongly translated.
There are fucking many grammar/spelling mistakes, uncorrectly translated words (probably by someone who used Google Translator), uncorrectly translated sentences in order to default sentence on English, sentences mixed with 3 similiar, but also different languages (Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian) and many other errors.
I dont know who is approving that and even checking that, translation mods for Croatian are inactive as hell, and more that 600 translations are staying on 'pending'.

So, I wanted to ask several questions:
- Are translation mods those who are checking and approving translations?
- How is it possible that someone from other country was translating on Croatian language (and was given by protocoin award), I dont care how similiar languages are but 'New York' translation on Croatian is not 'Nju Jork', like it is on Serbian.
- How is it possible that, in average, there are 6/10 translations wrongly translated, but they are approved as correcrt?
- And last but most important, is it possible to give me moderatorship for Croatian language, I will take care to finish it alone?
I know Croatian grammar and spelling perfectly, also I am very good in English.
I want to finally finish translation on my own language without wrong translations or several hundreds of them being on fucking 'pending' for more than year.

I dont need any protocoins or award, I will do it on my own and biggest award for me will be correctly translated AW on Croatian language, just allow me to take care of that.

Thanks for answers,
Croat
15.04.2015 - 09:50
There are so so so many kinds of facepalms in the entire internet that I really didn't know which one could actually fit these comments better... but I've decided to try my best, here goes nothing... dedicated to all the retardness here:

You make me wanna cry...
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ