Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 91   Posjećeno od: 69 users
12.04.2015 - 06:23
Before all, I decided to put this here because nobody will see it in traslation forum. After I get an answer, I will move this thread there, or mod can do that, doesnt matter.

I was working on translations to Croatian language. Also, translated many things, but I noticed every second translation is wrongly translated.
There are fucking many grammar/spelling mistakes, uncorrectly translated words (probably by someone who used Google Translator), uncorrectly translated sentences in order to default sentence on English, sentences mixed with 3 similiar, but also different languages (Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian) and many other errors.
I dont know who is approving that and even checking that, translation mods for Croatian are inactive as hell, and more that 600 translations are staying on 'pending'.

So, I wanted to ask several questions:
- Are translation mods those who are checking and approving translations?
- How is it possible that someone from other country was translating on Croatian language (and was given by protocoin award), I dont care how similiar languages are but 'New York' translation on Croatian is not 'Nju Jork', like it is on Serbian.
- How is it possible that, in average, there are 6/10 translations wrongly translated, but they are approved as correcrt?
- And last but most important, is it possible to give me moderatorship for Croatian language, I will take care to finish it alone?
I know Croatian grammar and spelling perfectly, also I am very good in English.
I want to finally finish translation on my own language without wrong translations or several hundreds of them being on fucking 'pending' for more than year.

I dont need any protocoins or award, I will do it on my own and biggest award for me will be correctly translated AW on Croatian language, just allow me to take care of that.

Thanks for answers,
Croat
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 06:45
Croatian dictionaries http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_dictionaries
First Serbian dictionary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srpski_rje%C4%8Dnik

"we stole serbian language" ...by time traveling.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 07:08
Napisao Goblin, 12.04.2015 at 06:45

Croatian dictionaries http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_dictionaries

"we stole serbian langauge" ...by time traveling.

U dont understand. Those croatian dictionaries from 15th century and later are serbian dictionaries bc croats are serbs xoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxo
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:17
Napisao Croat, 12.04.2015 at 06:23

So, I wanted to ask several questions:

Okay, I'll try to answer:

- Are translation mods those who are checking and approving translations?

Yes.

- How is it possible that someone from other country was translating on Croatian language (and was given by protocoin award), I dont care how similiar languages are but 'New York' translation on Croatian is not 'Nju Jork', like it is on Serbian.

The translation are approved by Translation Mods.

- How is it possible that, in average, there are 6/10 translations wrongly translated, but they are approved as correcrt?

Blame Translation mods.

- And last but most important, is it possible to give me moderatorship for Croatian language, I will take care to finish it alone?
I know Croatian grammar and spelling perfectly, also I am very good in English.
I want to finally finish translation on my own language without wrong translations or several hundreds of them being on fucking 'pending' for more than year.

I dont need any protocoins or award, I will do it on my own and biggest award for me will be correctly translated AW on Croatian language, just allow me to take care of that.

Ask Ivan. Try to get someone to vouch for you (preferably another croat)

Also, you should report those mods to the balkans forums (I think?) For see if others croats thinks the same as you.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:26
Napisao clovis1122, 12.04.2015 at 08:17

Ask Ivan. Try to get someone to vouch for you (preferably another croat)

Also, you should report those mods to the balkans forums (I think?) For see if others croats thinks the same as you.

Thank you darling
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:34
Man, the 4 other people that speak croatian must be very pissed off about this!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:35
(deleted)
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
Napisao Goblin, 12.04.2015 at 06:45

"we stole serbian language" ...by time traveling.

Nice,just come to troll serbs on forum,you know what?i dont care.

Croat,
All croatian and serbian arent both translated well on atwar(serbian thanks to Bosnjak amko,croatian thanks to google translate users that just wanted PC)
Im fully agree with all you told in your post,
Mods of both languages just wanted premium or PC,and they are inactive(Emperor Dushan doesnt play 400 days,joined a 30 days ago and played one game,so,its pretty inactive for mod translator)
Amko got premium thanks to his shity translations,but its rly bad translated.

Pls mods and admins take care about that problem.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:37
Napisao Fockmeeard, 12.04.2015 at 08:34

Does USA got its own language? Narbs using English. If we didnt find you, you would still be on level where Indians fuck mares and goats
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:44
(deleted)
Napisao Goblin, 12.04.2015 at 08:42

I mean ...a serbian dude translated SP poll into SP BAZEN -__-

I more like to think that thats someone who dont know both languages lol.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:49
Napisao Goblin, 12.04.2015 at 08:42

Napisao Charlie Puth, 12.04.2015 at 08:35

Nice,just come to troll serbs on forum,you know what?i dont care.

I mean ...a serbian dude translated SP poll into SP BAZEN -__-

HAHAHAZAZHAAHAAHAZZAZAZUHUHUHUHUHHAHAHXHAXHAHXHAHXAHAALOALOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOULL

I am fucking dyinggggggggggggg
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:53
Napisao Croat, 12.04.2015 at 08:37

Does USA got its own language?

No, we speak English like the rest of the world.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:55
Napisao Fockmeeard, 12.04.2015 at 08:53

Does USA got its own language?

Than stfu, cause you speak 1 darn language that speak rest of world. I speak that shitty language and 3 more + 3 similiar to Croatian = 7 languages
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:57
(deleted)
Napisao Fockmeeard, 12.04.2015 at 08:53

You guys have no brain to learn more than 2 languages,thats why,now stop trolling this forum post.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 08:58
Napisao Croat, 12.04.2015 at 08:55

Than stfu, cause you speak 1 darn language that speak rest of world. I speak that shitty language and 3 more + 3 similiar to Croatian = 7 languages

Congratz now you can speak to the 4 croatians, the 8 Serbians, the 2 Bosnians and so on...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 09:02
Napisao Fockmeeard, 12.04.2015 at 08:58

Congratz now you can speak to the 4 croatians, the 8 Serbians, the 2 Bosnians and so on...

Listen kid,
if we are not this intellingent to learn 4 world languages + differences between 3 similiar languages, you wouldnt be able to conversate with us.

Also, wherever I go, in Italy, France, Germany, England (Usa, Canada, Australia) or travel here through Balkans, I am able to have conversation with anyone and anywhere.
Whatsmore, I know old Latinian language well.

And what with you? When you leave your shitty country, you have to pray to God someone knows to explain you something on English...

Sapienti sat.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 09:30

also I am very good in English.

Nice Oxymoron
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 09:34
Napisao Sun Tsu, 12.04.2015 at 09:30

also I am very good in English.

Nice Oxymoron

said 'very good', not perfect
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 09:36

Does USA got its own language? Narbs using English. If we didnt find you, you would still be on level where Indians fuck mares and goats

Don't offend our Indian fanbase, also American English is different to English.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 09:43
Napisao b0nker2, 12.04.2015 at 09:36

Same thing with Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Montenegrian.. Ok, now I speak 8 languages + Latinian = 9 languages..... What a polyglot I am
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 09:49
Napisao Croat, 12.04.2015 at 09:43

Same thing with Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Montenegrian.. Ok, now I speak 8 languages + Latinian = 9 languages..... What a polyglot I am

Dont offend indian fanbase.,.,,
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 09:59

Of course American English is different.... maybe, just maybe, wondering, it might be that WE DONT SPEAK ENGLISH?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 10:10
I might be late for the party, but...
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 10:32
Napisao clovis1122, 12.04.2015 at 09:59

Of course American English is different.... maybe, just maybe, wondering, it might be that WE DONT SPEAK ENGLISH?

Speak English please I don't understand you.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 13:32
I'm American and I speak English and Spanish. Do I speak more than two languages? No, and that's perfectly alright. First, many people speak English in other nations so there is not a huge need to learn more languages. Secondly, for the profession I want to go into, I do not need to know every language in the world in order to do the task. This is the case for many jobs. Would it be nice if I could communicate with someone who is German in German or someone who is Italian in Italian? Of course, but I have more things that interest me and are more important than learning a language that I may only ever use if I go visit a specific country with that language. Third, learning a language is becoming obsolete as technology evolves and allows any person in the world to use an online translator (One that actually works correctly), therefore I can easily have questions answered by using a translating device. Lastly, please don't go and try to act that you are "superior" because you know multiple languages. It's great that you know so many languages. but that doesn't mean that you are in anyway more intelligent than a person who speaks less languages than you. Furthermore, there are tons of people I know who speak 3 or 4 languages at my school and there are even more people who went on to study other languages when they went to college so don't generalize the US as a place where everyone only speaks English. If you are so intelligent, then you would have known that the US is a diverse nation with multiple languages spoken by the populace hence the lack of an official language. If the US gets taken over by another country, then I'll go and learn that language; until then, English is all I need.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 14:19
Napisao Croat, 12.04.2015 at 09:02

Listen kid,
if we are not this intellingent to learn 4 world languages + differences between 3 similiar languages, you wouldnt be able to conversate with us.

Also, wherever I go, in Italy, France, Germany, England (Usa, Canada, Australia) or travel here through Balkans, I am able to have conversation with anyone and anywhere.

And what with you? When you leave your shitty country, you have to pray to God someone knows to explain you something on English...

Sapienti sat.

You and the rest of the world are forced to learn English because that is master language. Also, no American or Australian says to themself "Well shit I can't talk to the people in the balkans time to kill myself" Very few people actually recognize your existance. You go ask anyone in the Americas or in Asia and they will say "The fuck is a croatia?"
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 15:16
Napisao Fockmeeard, 12.04.2015 at 14:19

Listen kid,

Sapienti sat.

You and the rest of the world are forced to learn English because that is master language. Also, no American or Australian says to themself "Well shit I can't talk to the people in the balkans time to kill myself" Very few people actually recognize your existance. You go ask anyone in the Americas or in Asia and they will say "The fuck is a croatia?"

Every 3rd american doesnt even know where is Europe, so I dont expect them to know where is Croatia.
I was screaming when I saw answers of Americans about continents and each country in Europe.
Average IQ -3k
General knowlege of Americans is really bad, proven facts. I wont stay more on this theme, better for you.

Also, I am not forced to talk english wherever I go, because Germans and Italians hate speaking on English, also known fact.
I am only forced to talk English with Americans, because you are not able to talk on any other language.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 15:25
Napisao Dereny, 12.04.2015 at 13:32

I'm American and I speak English and Spanish. Do I speak more than two languages? No, and that's perfectly alright. First, many people speak English in other nations so there is not a huge need to learn more languages. Secondly, for the profession I want to go into, I do not need to know every language in the world in order to do the task. This is the case for many jobs. Would it be nice if I could communicate with someone who is German in German or someone who is Italian in Italian? Of course, but I have more things that interest me and are more important than learning a language that I may only ever use if I go visit a specific country with that language. Third, learning a language is becoming obsolete as technology evolves and allows any person in the world to use an online translator (One that actually works correctly), therefore I can easily have questions answered by using a translating device. Lastly, please don't go and try to act that you are "superior" because you know multiple languages. It's great that you know so many languages. but that doesn't mean that you are in anyway more intelligent than a person who speaks less languages than you. Furthermore, there are tons of people I know who speak 3 or 4 languages at my school and there are even more people who went on to study other languages when they went to college so don't generalize the US as a place where everyone only speaks English. If you are so intelligent, then you would have known that the US is a diverse nation with multiple languages spoken by the populace hence the lack of an official language. If the US gets taken over by another country, then I'll go and learn that language; until then, English is all I need.

That is your opinion and I have nothing with that. You are not that one who is always shitting on Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Europe at all, so it wasnt pointed at you. No need for this text
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 15:42

I dont care how similiar languages are but 'New York' translation on Croatian is not 'Nju Jork', like it is on Serbian.

Deal with it. serbia still own you narbs
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 15:44
Napisao klevis, 12.04.2015 at 15:42

I dont care how similiar languages are but 'New York' translation on Croatian is not 'Nju Jork', like it is on Serbian.

Deal with it. serbia still own you narbs

Go away you mix of Turks, Serbs, Gypsies and bad smell
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2015 - 16:46
Napisao Croat, 12.04.2015 at 15:16

Napisao Fockmeeard, 12.04.2015 at 14:19

Listen kid,

Sapienti sat.

Every 3rd american doesnt even know where is Europe, so I dont expect them to know where is Croatia.
I was screaming when I saw answers of Americans about continents and each country in Europe.
Average IQ -3k
General knowlege of Americans is really bad, proven facts. I wont stay more on this theme, better for you.

Also, I am not forced to talk english wherever I go, because Germans and Italians hate speaking on English, also known fact.
I am only forced to talk English with Americans, because you are not able to talk on any other language.

Hi, we engineered NASA, we went to the moon, we engineered the assembly line, our advanced military is why you are not controlled by nazis, and we are the reason for google, amazon, Microsoft, and Apple. Compare that to whatever you have created in Croatia (fresh goat milk maybe?) and its obvious who the smarter, advanced civilization is.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ