Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 202   Posjećeno od: 314 users

Originalna objava

Napisano od SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 - 16:14
Op rules first shot

dealing 9damage to tank at defense with out critical and the HW tank deal 1(which mean his pd and conforms my nerf)

player name

what players think

there is more but i think its obvius bug...
+ buging in cw is so denger i think
02.05.2015 - 00:01
 Desu
I've cleaned a bit of this page. I did mean what I said, off topic posts will be deleted. If I have deleted something valuable that you'd like to keep, I can send you the posts I've deleted, as I have saved the ones that aren't just 1 liners.

Napisao SyrianDevil, 01.05.2015 at 08:00

Edit: you forgot the part that HW did always win in rome at your screens so thats prove its unbeatable at rome with its 8defense roll with 10attack D
and which fersucks says im noob because i went HW spain :O

Well, HW did win, but this test is without the bonus spawn you'd normally get in a 3 vs 3.
See:
Napisao Desu, 30.04.2015 at 23:21

All sample gifs are from France and Spain rushing Rome. This is without the bonus spawn of a 3vs3, so the results of each battle do not matter, however the rolls do matter. They are what we are questioning.

My tests start with 42 infantry + general, and NC loses 3 times in a row. Your ss in the OP shows 45 infantry + general and winning by 11 + general.

Napisao AlBoZzZ, 30.04.2015 at 23:43

What if it could be just a game bug not caused by player? Like for example when a transportship goes inside a city or in middle of the country? THats not caused by player but its game bug...

WHat if this would be one of those bugs?

Possible. Unlikely, but possible. It's still impossible to roll a silver 9 without PD. atWar can be pretty buggy, but I've yet to run into a situation where the rolls show something the strategy cannot do.

Napisao Tundy, 01.05.2015 at 07:25

Those rolls are not normal, they are impossible
Me and clovis did multiple tests and tried to replicate the rolls with NC, only PD manage to get a silver roll of 9.

Thank you for creating your own tests. More sample space is always welcome. I assume you and Clovis concur with the findings then, a silver 9 is not possible with the claimed NC.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 01:34
Napisao Desu, 02.05.2015 at 00:01

Napisao AlBoZzZ, 30.04.2015 at 23:43

What if it could be just a game bug not caused by player? Like for example when a transportship goes inside a city or in middle of the country? THats not caused by player but its game bug...

WHat if this would be one of those bugs?

Possible. Unlikely, but possible. It's still impossible to roll a silver 9 without PD. atWar can be pretty buggy, but I've yet to run into a situation where the rolls show something the strategy cannot do.

I say its possible too. So try to find out first before making deicidions thanks
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 03:08
 Desu
Napisao AlBoZzZ, 02.05.2015 at 01:34

I say its possible too. So try to find out first before making deicidions thanks

That is the aim.

Napisao klevis, 02.05.2015 at 01:23

Its very interesting how some mods delette posts when syrian says he can bypass walls and other bugs right after i asked syrian if he did ever ever reported thm before please bring his posts back

That has its own thread. This thread is discussing you. Off topic.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 03:11

I've cleaned a bit of this page. I did mean what I said, off topic posts will be deleted. If I have deleted something valuable that you'd like to keep, I can send you the posts I've deleted, as I have saved the ones that aren't just 1 liners.

i dont think you did is successful :O
+please make the people shut the fuck up about me bugging you and all players know that i have been able to use my hacks for over year.....
did any one complain about me?
dont i get unacceptable rolls+tbs always? <same as eagle>
some examples

gw v pd
pd v blitz(after the nerf of blitz inf)

im best hacker aient i?
and why this bullshits <only> happens to me and eagle and not other players..............
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 03:18
Napisao Desu, 02.05.2015 at 03:08

That is the aim.

Its very interesting how some mods delette posts when syrian says he can bypass walls and other bugs right after i asked syrian if he did ever ever reported thm before please bring his posts back

Y but when he say he can bypass walls isn't thread we should discuss for? i'll make a new thread about it i need to ss that post so please bring that post back u have no right to cover what he confirmed
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 03:27
Napisao klevis, 02.05.2015 at 03:18

That is the aim.

Y but when he say he can bypass walls isn't thread we should discuss for? i'll make a new thread about it i need to ss that post so please bring that post back u have no right to cover what he confirmed

i can bypass walls happy now? go make your crying thread and show me the result thank you
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 04:00
Citiraj:
I can bypass walls happy now? go make your crying thread and show me the result thank you

I'll let desu make a decision if this is something to discuss about.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 04:03
Napisao SyrianDevil, 02.05.2015 at 03:11

are you trying to communicate with us?

idk why you post those pictures there , cuz if i want i can post here SS of you insulting me aswell in game chat or in forum.... on the page before this one you said 2-3 times to sun tzu to kill himself.

Stop crying baby boy. everyone knows that you are a bugger and hacker in this game and that you taught that to many players and you even bugged in cws before too especially when you played your shitty ukraine

PS : Saying you have mental disorder is not insult , its just a problem you got in your brain that im pointing out. And yes i say again you have mental disorder because a normal person would not save all these SS for about 1 year ... lol ... perhaps you got all pc memory (64gb) full with atwar SS , thats how old your pc are in syria
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 04:18
Soldier001
Korisnički račun je izbrisan

i dont think you did is successful :O
+please make the people shut the fuck up about me bugging you and all players know that i have been able to use my hacks for over year.....
did any one complain about me?
dont i get unacceptable rolls+tbs always? <same as eagle>
some examples

gw v pd
pd v blitz(after the nerf of blitz inf)

im best hacker aient i?
and why this bullshits <only> happens to me and eagle and not other players..............

erm... you may be nerfed but eagle ? don't make me laugh, he had same amount of op rolls as bad rolls, and his tb-s are also really good.
Eagle had op rolls in my duels, as well lucky tb-s, how the hell is he nerfed
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 04:22
Unknown Gamer
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
Napisao SyrianDevil, 02.05.2015 at 03:27

Napisao klevis, 02.05.2015 at 03:18

That is the aim.

i can bypass walls happy now? go make your crying thread and show me the result thank you

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 04:33
Napisao Erdit, 02.05.2015 at 04:03

idk why you post those pictures there , cuz if i want i can post here SS of you insulting me aswell in game chat or in forum.... on the page before this one you said 2-3 times to sun tzu to kill himself.

Stop crying baby boy. everyone knows that you are a bugger and hacker in this game and that you taught that to many players and you even bugged in cws before too especially when you played your shitty ukraine

PS : Saying you have mental disorder is not insult , its just a problem you got in your brain that im pointing out. And yes i say again you have mental disorder because a normal person would not save all these SS for about 1 year ... lol ... perhaps you got all pc memory (64gb) full with atwar SS , thats how old your pc are in syria

pointless pointless no sense again gfy
again saying im bugging in cw and you again says something never happened and with out prove you need to calm down because you are the one coming with no prove just kiddy words trying to make people focus on me and forgetting klevis...
and about you i insult you because you start and the starter is the one should be punished im ignore listing you and dont want to speak with you but you still follows me and that is it self a reason to punish you and about sun tsu yes i insulted him because he makes pointless posts and calls me liar and stupid in his posts(even if he didnt say them but thats his mean)
anyway discussing with a retard doesnt get a result but i cant let people call me bugger with out prove and be silent....
FROM NOW AND ON.. every one calls me hacker with out sense will report him
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 05:38
 Eagle (Moderator)
To be completely honest, 80% of my tb-s are actually my late moves. And as for my op rolls, I believe the ration is 1:8 comparing good rolls vs bad rolls.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.05.2015 - 12:25
Napisao SyrianDevil, 02.05.2015 at 04:33

Napisao Erdit, 02.05.2015 at 04:03

pointless pointless no sense again gfy
again saying im bugging in cw and you again says something never happened and with out prove you need to calm down because you are the one coming with no prove just kiddy words trying to make people focus on me and forgetting klevis...
and about you i insult you because you start and the starter is the one should be punished im ignore listing you and dont want to speak with you but you still follows me and that is it self a reason to punish you and about sun tsu yes i insulted him because he makes pointless posts and calls me liar and stupid in his posts(even if he didnt say them but thats his mean)
anyway discussing with a retard doesnt get a result but i cant let people call me bugger with out prove and be silent....
FROM NOW AND ON.. every one calls me hacker with out sense will report him

hacker
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 05:17
Napisao minusSeven, 01.05.2015 at 00:29

I don't know about all this critical, silver, 9 rolls mumbo jumbo. Purely from experience I can tell those rolls are not unusual. As France and Spain I have rushed rome lots of times. Its just unpredictable most of the times. Even if you are pd or lb (these are the only strats that I know can beat nc france) and go full its just unpredictable what the result will be.

So purely from the perspective of experience I think those rolls could be normal. Also in the universe of unexpected extreme rolls I have seen much worse than this.

He is right. If I learnt anything about NC is the freaking lucky rolls it gets. I remember being IF germany and rushing Tyneside (uk) with 15 IF and 1 general. time was NC and stacked tyneside with 13 and 1 general in Tyneside. He won with still 9 inf + general left. LOL.

Anyways I find it weak to ban klevis without reall evidence.. and I think this problem is more the problem of this gamesite instead of the player himself. People are accused of hacking bugging glitching w/e because this gamesite has not enough protection to actually deffend vs these things. And my prove is like look how long html 5 or any other upgrades take, no offense to the admins because they are doing a good job, but seriously I wouldn't be surprised if any hack can go through the deffence lines of this game..
----

Napisao Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 05:37
Napisao Waffel, 03.05.2015 at 05:17

I don't know about all this critical, silver, 9 rolls mumbo jumbo. Purely from experience I can tell those rolls are not unusual. As France and Spain I have rushed rome lots of times. Its just unpredictable most of the times. Even if you are pd or lb (these are the only strats that I know can beat nc france) and go full its just unpredictable what the result will be.

So purely from the perspective of experience I think those rolls could be normal. Also in the universe of unexpected extreme rolls I have seen much worse than this.

He is right. If I learnt anything about NC is the freaking lucky rolls it gets. I remember being IF germany and rushing Tyneside (uk) with 15 IF and 1 general. time was NC and stacked tyneside with 13 and 1 general in Tyneside. He won with still 9 inf + general left. LOL.

Anyways I find it weak to ban klevis without reall evidence.. and I think this problem is more the problem of this gamesite instead of the player himself. People are accused of hacking bugging glitching w/e because this gamesite has not enough protection to actually deffend vs these things. And my prove is like look how long html 5 or any other upgrades take, no offense to the admins because they are doing a good job, but seriously I wouldn't be surprised if any hack can go through the deffence lines of this game..

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 06:22

hey mister honest man you make no point you always blame admins and mods and maintain them in alot of your posts and this is the reason you get forum ban usualy... when will you learn?
anyway how you say that you dont support banning a gay that used hack programs in cw noob...
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 06:29
Napisao SyrianDevil, 03.05.2015 at 06:22

hey mister honest man you make no point you always blame admins and mods and maintain them in alot of your posts and this is the reason you get forum ban usualy... when will you learn?
anyway how you say that you dont support banning a gay that used hack programs in cw noob...

I didnt say I didnt support. But where is the evidence? Because all I see are screenshots of a roll which possibly could be NC's too. because we all know AW has ridicilous rolls... If you have an SS of klevis seriously saying he hacked or a SS of his hackprogram then ur right. Andd you might be right now too but I dont see much proof.
And this post has nothing to do with why i get banne on forums lolz. You are the last person who gets to talk about that haha.

Oh and btw, maybe klevis used AT and just suicided it on milan/turin? Who knows.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 06:46
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
Hey mister honest man you make no point you always blame admins and mods and maintain them in alot of your posts and this is the reason you get forum ban usualy... when will you learn?

I didnt say I didnt support. But where is the evidence? Because all I see are screenshots of a roll which possibly could be NC's too. because we all know AW has ridicilous rolls... If you have an SS of klevis seriously saying he hacked or a SS of his hackprogram then ur right. Andd you might be right now too but I dont see much proof.
And this post has nothing to do with why i get banne on forums lolz. You are the last person who gets to talk about that haha.

Oh and btw, maybe klevis used AT and just suicided it on milan/turin? Who knows.

Sorry but i support syrian he knows well how bugs works in aw he say he can bypass walls and mods do shit
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 06:50
Possibilities:
1. Klevis or anyone in this game being a hacker
2. Weird shit happening in a game where weird shit happens all the time
3. Weird shit happened, Klevis noticed it and exploited the situation

Number 1 sound most unlikely to me.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 11:10
Napisao Waffel, 03.05.2015 at 06:29

you are just being klevis's supporter now and i have made my point with provided proves you may get this from desu's post if you had already read it
dont talk about shits you dont know anything about mate we all know you are in at war for chatting but owns sucks skills and you dont know game machine
if you say NC could roll 9....
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 11:14
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
Napisao klevis, 03.05.2015 at 06:46

Hey mister honest man you make no point you always blame admins and mods and maintain them in alot of your posts and this is the reason you get forum ban usualy... when will you learn?

Sorry but i support syrian he knows well how bugs works in aw he say he can bypass walls and mods do shit

big diffrence between me and you........
you are exploiting in cw but i know my hacks since MK got banned tho i knew they are possible so i started my research and that didnt take me long
and also who shared that i know how to hack is me but no one really have prove and i cant hack rolls like logic did it was fixed since logic did
did anybody cry that im using hacks since MK got banned? i dont think so.
so you need to calm down and wait your punishment+accept it like a man insted of still having hope to change topic proposal and refusing to admit hacks
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 11:46
Napisao SyrianDevil, 03.05.2015 at 11:10

you are just being klevis's supporter now and i have made my point with provided proves you may get this from desu's post if you had already read it
dont talk about shits you dont know anything about mate we all know you are in at war for chatting but owns sucks skills and you dont know game machine

lmao please. First of all never ever say mate again, thats just hilarious coming from you. Afterall I was just stating my opinion, I didn't even attack you nor anyother person in this thread so I dont get why u get this offensive at all. I never said NC could roll 9. All I said was that we all know aw has weird/ridicilous rolls time by time.
I didn't even say I supported klevis, if this was you I would have said the same thing lmao. Afterall klevis is the one on my enemylist and not u .. so get ur facts straight lolz.

You showed us your way of discussing lolz, I feel ashamed now I realise what laochra was talking about in my own threads xaxa.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 13:40
Citiraj:
Citiraj:
Napisao SyrianDevil, 03.05.2015 at 11:14

Napisao klevis, 03.05.2015 at 06:46

big diffrence between me and you........
you are exploiting in cw but i know my hacks since MK got banned tho i knew they are possible so i started my research and that didnt take me long
and also who shared that i know how to hack is me but no one really have prove and i cant hack rolls like logic did it was fixed since logic did
did anybody cry that im using hacks since MK got banned? i dont think so.
so you need to calm down and wait your punishment+accept it like a man insted of still having hope to change topic proposal and refusing to admit hacks

You admit you know how to hack. That means you have hacked in this game.

Mods pls ban syrian. He is stupid enough to admit he hacks
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 15:02
Napisao Waffel, 03.05.2015 at 11:46

lmao please. First of all never ever say mate again, thats just hilarious coming from you. Afterall I was just stating my opinion, I didn't even attack you nor anyother person in this thread so I dont get why u get this offensive at all. I never said NC could roll 9. All I said was that we all know aw has weird/ridicilous rolls time by time.
I didn't even say I supported klevis, if this was you I would have said the same thing lmao. Afterall klevis is the one on my enemylist and not u .. so get ur facts straight lolz.

You showed us your way of discussing lolz, I feel ashamed now I realise what laochra was talking about in my own threads xaxa.

you are not attacking by the mean of your words not by your words themselves so dont act like clever dude we all know what you mean
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 15:06
Napisao SyrianDevil, 03.05.2015 at 15:02

Napisao Waffel, 03.05.2015 at 11:46

you are not attacking by the mean of your words not by your words themselves so dont act like clever dude we all know what you mean

Obviously you dont, And your way of thinking clearly doesnt know either. So please stop both.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 16:03

But where is the evidence? Because all I see are screenshots of a roll which possibly could be NC's too. because we all know AW has ridicilous rolls

Aaaaand BAM!!!!

After 7 pages, such arguments much Desu, Waffel comes here and demolishes our hard earned unanimous conclusion. Back to square 1.

@ about syrian hacker : We all know syrian possesed knowledge of some bugs, except new players, is this news to you? Syrian knew them even when in Illyria but he didnt use them. As far as i know. Also i was practically begging him everyday to teach them to me and he woulds. Alot of other people knew also, Alex meza the master, trollvis , mk and others. Apparently everybody except Sm and Illyria.

Anyway alot of people know how to bug and hack in aw, but not all get caught. If you catch syrian bugging, make a post and im sure we will all crucify him For the rest few ones who do get caught, suck it up and take it like a man.

@ goblin : such a cute naive little goblin you are lol

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 16:14
Napisao Khal.eesi, 03.05.2015 at 16:03

But where is the evidence? Because all I see are screenshots of a roll which possibly could be NC's too. because we all know AW has ridicilous rolls

Aaaaand BAM!!!!

After 7 pages, such arguments much Desu, Waffel comes here and demolishes our hard earned unanimous conclusion. Back to square 1.

@ about syrian hacker : We all know syrian possesed knowledge of some bugs, except new players, is this news to you? Syrian knew them even when in Illyria but he didnt use them. As far as i know. Also i was practically begging him everyday to teach them to me and he woulds. Alot of other people knew also, Alex meza the master, trollvis , mk and others. Apparently everybody except Sm and Illyria.

Anyway alot of people know how to bug and hack in aw, but not all get caught. If you catch syrian bugging, make a post and im sure we will all crucify him For the rest few ones who do get caught, suck it up and take it like a man.

@ goblin : such a cute naive little goblin you are lol

And who are you to conclude this? lol
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 16:28

-sexy-

Ok I saw ur signature XAXA i love u again <#
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 16:36
Citiraj:
Napisao Khal.eesi, 03.05.2015 at 16:32

Napisao Waffel, 03.05.2015 at 16:14

Just a player with basic knowledge of how the game works. Also after Desus post and other people's tests, it should be obvious to anyone with basic english knowledge and half a brain. But in that netherlanian amish farm you live, they dont teach you english do they?

( i will delete my post later as it is off topic-ish)

My english nor your ''knowledge'' ( if you even can call it knowledge ) has nothing to do with this. Its pretty clear all you care about is that nobody thinks syrian taught illyria buggs. Because all you do can do is talk about illyria not doing bad jobs, illyria not doing anything harmfull, illyria this illyria that. Stop fking everytime getting your own clan into a discussion that had nothing to do with it. And now I say who are you to conclude this, because you basically just repeat others, you act like this and trying to insult me? lol. It is funny you talk trash about my country, but yet begg for our money.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2015 - 16:37
Citiraj:
Napisao Khal.eesi, 03.05.2015 at 16:32

Napisao Waffel, 03.05.2015 at 16:14

Just a player with basic knowledge of how the game works. Also after Desus post and other people's tests, it should be obvious to anyone with basic english knowledge and half a brain. But in that netherlanian amish farm you live, they dont teach you english do they?

( i will delete my post later as it is off topic-ish)

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ