Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 6   Posjećeno od: 187 users
28.11.2011 - 15:41
How?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.11.2011 - 15:52
You need to especify more your situation, because there are many different solutions based on especific strategies, countries, money, etc.

Are you talking about a player holding all chinese territories? If so, and you have limited income, I suggest a multiple approach with sneak attacks on Japan, Koreas and northern chinese cities while trying to hold a defensive position on Thailand.

Fighting for expansion on Thailand, Vietnam and Burma is a bad tactic, since he will grow larger than you in most situations. Also, expanding to Australia is a must, since it will provide you with the income needed to keep up on fighting long enough to send a counter offensive, but it won't help if you remain stagnant on southern Asia.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.11.2011 - 16:00
Im using Imperialist. Currently, I get about 1.5k per turn and am hovering around 3k total cash. Im not sure about him, but he does own all of china.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.11.2011 - 16:25
I suicided into china southeast with a stealth attack of 16 marines, 8 subs, 5 stealths, and a sentry plane. It was probably in vain, but oh well. it was fun.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.11.2011 - 16:44
Fighting a good GW china is a lost cause unless you use your money and troops correctly. only way i think you can beat China is by taking his citys in China(prefebly caps) and try taking multiple at a time so you have a chance of holding the citys example take his inner countrys since hell be expecting a attack from Coast not inside of china itself but be wary you will need to spend on NOTHING else since marines are expensive and only 2 (3 if you have upgrade or MoS) can fit in one sub so if your Imperialist youll be spending 130 (120 with -10) on Marines and 170 on Subs so youv spent nearly 1k on a couple of marines and subs and if your intial attack is a succes youll probably have a chance against China (as long as no one else plans to attack you).
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2011 - 07:04
Sub japan.
----
Napisao Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napisao tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ