Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 10   Posjećeno od: 51 users
09.02.2012 - 20:15
What i mean by this is like what people in the past have said about mountains that hinder troop movments but different. what i mean is that you can take parts of the mountain range. what i mean is that lets say appalachian mountains, you have to take northern part of appalaichinans to cross that part idk i think it would be a good idea what do you think
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.02.2012 - 21:42
So for example if I wanted to get across the appalachia I would have to take the north first? I think this would be time comsuming, but fun.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2012 - 16:35
Samnang
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
Worst spelling of a forum topic ever.

Jesus Christ man, seriously??
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2012 - 18:09
Napisao Guest, 10.02.2012 at 16:35

Ive seen worse.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2012 - 21:35
Napisao Guest, 10.02.2012 at 16:35

I'm not talking about the mountains but rather the area which happens to be called that. Take USA's state West Virgina. It happens to be a part of this region. I also don't know how to spell all words. I did the best I could on that one. It is spelled right. Click right here to see what I mean.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2012 - 00:00
I really dont care for spelling in internet
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2012 - 09:39
It's funny how bastards can turn something into something else, really, really.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2012 - 10:47
 YOBA
Okay, I tried to make some sense of your rather nonsensical post...

Basically you want to be able to control different areas of a mountain range, for instance. You want something like the border system of Rise of Nations, correct? I still don't quite understand, try drawing it?

In practice this would probably work like cities do now... you'd need to create "points" on the map that can be captured, and we all know well by this point that this is not feasible. Furthermore, even massive mountain ranges like the Himalayas are still too constricted. And they offer literally no strategic value at all, unless Amok were to put in a system that gives a boost or something to troops that operate within these mountains or their vicinities.

What would be the point to a player of capturing these mountain ranges, for instance? Could you elaborate? This sounds like feature creep at the moment but we can work it into something better if we can get into the bottom of Fallen Heroes' scattered brain.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2012 - 21:34
Napisao YOBA, 13.02.2012 at 10:47

Okay, I tried to make some sense of your rather nonsensical post...

Basically you want to be able to control different areas of a mountain range, for instance. You want something like the border system of Rise of Nations, correct? I still don't quite understand, try drawing it?

In practice this would probably work like cities do now... you'd need to create "points" on the map that can be captured, and we all know well by this point that this is not feasible. Furthermore, even massive mountain ranges like the Himalayas are still too constricted. And they offer literally no strategic value at all, unless Amok were to put in a system that gives a boost or something to troops that operate within these mountains or their vicinities.

What would be the point to a player of capturing these mountain ranges, for instance? Could you elaborate? This sounds like feature creep at the moment but we can work it into something better if we can get into the bottom of Fallen Heroes' scattered brain.

you got it but i suck at explaining so yeah
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.02.2012 - 00:04
Now I'm kinda so and so on this.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ