Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 8   Posjećeno od: 50 users
06.03.2012 - 21:03
So you probably get the idea. Just like the option for alliances in a game, but where you can't attack another players country on the first turn. Could be useful in some situations.
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.03.2012 - 21:25
Been suggested before...i cant find the exact thread (these talk about no first turn turnblocks), but a way to do this is to start everyone at peace.

http://www.afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2835
http://www.afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2109
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.03.2012 - 21:30
When you start everyone at peace you have to change diplomacy in game right? Like each player would have to end peace with each other?
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2012 - 10:19
Correct. They can't just "prevent attacks" on any specific turn, per what Ivan has said before, so this is a functional way of accomplishing what you want. Just have to remember to declare war...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2012 - 11:29
Napisao Riffdis, 06.03.2012 at 21:30

When you start everyone at peace you have to change diplomacy in game right? Like each player would have to end peace with each other?

Napisao Guest14502, 07.03.2012 at 10:19

Correct. They can't just "prevent attacks" on any specific turn, per what Ivan has said before, so this is a functional way of accomplishing what you want. Just have to remember to declare war...

No. That's absolutely the wrong way and it was never meant to be like this since it would make ally-faggotry standard.

The original idea posted is that everyone starts at peace, but it ends automatically in turn two. So you have still to send ally or peace requests to others which they can either accept or deny in turn two.
This is slightly similar to the way you mentioned, but to be an ally-fag you would still have to send a single request to everyone and the peace wouldn't stay just because someone is too 'lazy' to end it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2012 - 11:55
Peace =/= alliance, but I think if it automatically ended after turn 1, we'd just get a lot of confused new players being like "why cant I attack first turn, but other players attacked me after, i think theres a bug plz hlp" and "cow is hacking he atckd me but i couldnt send any attacks" etc.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2012 - 13:31
Napisao Guest14502, 07.03.2012 at 11:55

Peace =/= alliance, but I think if it automatically ended after turn 1, we'd just get a lot of confused new players being like "why cant I attack first turn, but other players attacked me after, i think theres a bug plz hlp" and "cow is hacking he atckd me but i couldnt send any attacks" etc.

To be honest I doubt that automatically ending peace would bring more confusion than first turn peace in general. Implementing it would be a massive change so it has to be featured in the tutorial anyway. The ended peace would be shown in the pop-up window at the beginning of the second turn like all other diplomatic changes and after a few games even the people who skipped the tutorial would understand the concept.
Also since the peace ends for both sides of course both players can attack each other.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.03.2012 - 16:51
Also would I kinda make a huge scene when I declare war on everyone in the 1st turn. But yeah anyway I support this.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ