Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 7   Posjećeno od: 67 users
11.11.2017 - 16:05
Would really love to have some sort of an update on the progress of the new editor. I never play this game anymore mostly because the map editor has been broken for almost 2 years now. I have left to play many other games and none of them really hit the spot like this did in its prime. I don't understand what the hold up is really. If the creators don't have the time to improve the game or deliver on updates that were promised almost half a decade ago - sell the game to someone who will or at least make it open source so the community can finally gets the ball rolling.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.11.2017 - 19:11
Fucking exactly! I came back after hearing the downloadable silverlight had returned, and while it "works," it only works for maps that are entirely custom or if you're scenario editing. Trying to do ANYTHING with a map based on the world map (Including a clone of someone else's map who used the world map but replaced the borders with their own) results in the inability to save anything you do. You can't even save a cloned map you've done nothing to! A "Cannot Save Borders" message pops up and nothing was saved.

Honestly, if they would just fix whatever is wrong with the default map that disallows you from saving in editor, then most of this game's issues would be fixed instantly.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.01.2018 - 16:36
The SilverLight client keeps uninstalling itself. It's supper buggy.
----
Planet Howdy Prison = 152/89.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.01.2018 - 20:25
Silverlight is incompatible with linux
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2018 - 00:19
Napisao RoyalKingKobra, 13.11.2017 at 19:11

Fucking exactly! I came back after hearing the downloadable silverlight had returned, and while it "works," it only works for maps that are entirely custom or if you're scenario editing. Trying to do ANYTHING with a map based on the world map (Including a clone of someone else's map who used the world map but replaced the borders with their own) results in the inability to save anything you do. You can't even save a cloned map you've done nothing to! A "Cannot Save Borders" message pops up and nothing was saved.

Honestly, if they would just fix whatever is wrong with the default map that disallows you from saving in editor, then most of this game's issues would be fixed instantly.

Why would you be trying to use someone e else's work? Do it yourself
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.02.2018 - 13:13
Napisao Helly, 31.01.2018 at 00:19

Βecause he paid for it maybe?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.02.2018 - 14:06
Napisao Nations, 08.02.2018 at 13:13

Napisao Helly, 31.01.2018 at 00:19

Βecause he paid for it maybe?

Paid for an editor.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ