Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 21   Posjećeno od: 180 users
22.12.2017 - 08:19
Hey .i have an idea for a map.i have already two versions called unexplained and unexplained v2.0. they were alright but im almost certain i can improve on this idea.what elements,creatures or things should be added.should it be team based? humans versus monsters.monsters versus monsters.secret societies versus monsters?any constructive ideas are welcome and any credit for said ideas will be given to those whom so it is due.
----
deception is the first rule of warfare
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 08:41
Have a look at Stephen Kings the mist, there is a lot of info on interesting creatures and such from the book. Also if you're bored there is a pretty decent movie as well.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 09:49
Thank you I'll look into it
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 10:27
Maybe try crepypastas if you are interested
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 11:06
Im a fan of creepy pasta and plan on taking some elements from there.thank you for your input
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 14:11
Go watch ancient aliens
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 16:25
The team could maybe have two modes: RP and Team. For rp mode, it could be everything vs everything, but for team mode, it could be good vs bad or humans vs monsters. Here are some paranormal creatures today that could be included (there are a lot more paranormal creatures):

Ghosts
Slenderman (high range and stealth)
Bigfoot
Loch Ness (naval power maybe)
Yeti
Shadow People (stealth maybe)

There are a lot of other possible sides though. Also, maybe make a scenario with your map that has less land and less players. 10 player or so will fill faster than a 20 player one, and thus will be more played
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 17:20
Thank you for the ancient aliens idea i hadnt thought of that and will be looking into it this evening.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 17:23
And thank you c sharp those are very good ideas indeed and will definetly be taking your suggestions.the content is easy to aquire the actual gameplay is another issue.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 18:11
Memes vs net neutrality
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.12.2017 - 23:12
Ancient Aliens has ton of stuff, very good for this kind of map. Though there are a bunch of seasons to get through, and sometimes the bullcrap that comes out of their mouths is literally painful
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.12.2017 - 07:05
The Ilumanti ....

. Also the potato
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.12.2017 - 08:00
I agree with using SOME stuff from ancient aliens because i too think some of that stuff is painful to hear lol.and as for the illuminati thing i definetly plan on having it in the game.lol and now i think im gonna hide a potato somewhere inside of the game.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.12.2017 - 11:00
Added some New places such as atlantis,Agartha,shangri la,el dorado and more
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.12.2017 - 17:08
Napisao peaceland, 24.12.2017 at 11:00

Added some New places such as atlantis,Agartha,shangri la,el dorado and more

dont forget mount olympus and a unit idea is add demon possessed unit that is like a spy unit (like satlites or recon planes) and then add big figures in mythology (like Zeus, Thor, and for bad groups Satan, Loki, and other bad figures) as generals that are very strong
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.12.2017 - 20:11
Hellyeah good thinking larry.Will do
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2017 - 11:41
9/11
----

Napisao Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2017 - 04:59
How about bugs invasion...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2017 - 05:17
i love scary things and I think thats good idea
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2017 - 05:47
A petscop map, best creepypasta out there
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.01.2018 - 12:28
I was working on a horror map about two years ago. It was a bit more on the street level of things, though the country side was rather large, including a few islands, an underground cave with a few entrances and blocking terrain to create the passage ways. A swamp, old village, suburbs, city, graveyard, artic northern mountains, etc. It never came to be though, because map editor bit the dust hard!

I didn't really have a playable human faction at that time. But the general vanilla units were like this:
Militia - Ghoul
Soldier - Zombies
Tank - Werewolf
Marine - Vampire

Submarine - Creature from the Black Lagoon
Destroyer - Kraken
Transport - Lochness Monster

Helicopter - Poltergiest
Bomber - Witch
Transport - UFO
Stealth Bomber - Succubus
Spy Satellite - Ghost (or maybe black cat, I forget).

There was also a lot of rares, including Jason Voorhess, Freddy Krueger, Cthulhu, Dracula, Slender Man, the Thing, etc.

Not sure if any of this helps, but I still hope that they fix map editor enough one day to do this.

From what you suggested, I like the idea of an open map that then is changed in scenarios. Open map should be multiple factions of Humans, monsters, shadowy/dreamy stuff, magic users(?), perhaps undead, aliens, and demons. All of which would fight each other with the potential to ally via the players. But in a scenario you can create a human vs. all or something like "The Thing" were the human factions don't trust each other but the evil factions do. Theirs a lot there to offer in terms of scenario play. Kind of like the ongoing plot of the Walking Dead, humans still fight humans for dominance while the undead still do there thing irregardless of rather they work together or not.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ