Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 38 users
08.06.2018 - 22:56
Hello!

I and multiple others have decided to take ban reports to the next level by creating a Google form of which will log each individual ban in 3 places. One via our email at Alois.Luso@Imperialunion.org, another on a spreadsheet, and another on the forum its self. This is so both us, the map makers and admins of the map, and the mod team can both easily access and deal with bans.

This will link you to the google forum: https://goo.gl/forms/71zxOztGaM0ZZeBh2

And if you do not feel the need to do that, please email us at Alois.Luso@Imperialunion.org

We will no longer be accepting ban appeals via mail or PMs on here as they will not be logged.

P.S.
Kudos to Asylan for the idea.

Sincerely,

NWE Map Team.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 07:13
Nice format to use, however it lacks privacy as you have to share your google account. Should consider changing that.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 12:40
Napisao The_Empirezz, 09.06.2018 at 07:13

Nice format to use, however it lacks privacy as you have to share your google account. Should consider changing that.

It's anonymous. No Private information is shared. Below is one of the reports, to prove no private information is shown. All we need to know are the questions shown.

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 15:10
Napisao Alois, 09.06.2018 at 12:40

It's anonymous. No Private information is shared. Below is one of the reports, to prove no private information is shown. All we need to know are the questions shown.

I see, it does say that it will record the name of the google account and the photo associated, posting what it says in the end of this message. If you say privacy is secured I will believe it however. Got some I will share later.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.06.2018 - 01:54
Napisao Alois, 10.06.2018 at 01:54

Napisao The_Empirezz, 09.06.2018 at 15:10

Napisao Alois, 09.06.2018 at 12:40

Yeah Google records it for them selves incase of any mishaps n crao. Otherwise I can choose to record your email or not. And they ask you that even. So it's 100% anonymous
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ