Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 15   Posjećeno od: 36 users
08.10.2018 - 18:26
 KYBL
Hi.

I can make maps and edit them but once I close the map editor the first time there is no way to reopen it. It gets stuck on 6/7 and says there is an error of some sort.

I paid good money for Premium and map making was always my favorite activity on this game.

Thanks to anyone who can help, or any admins who can fix it.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.10.2018 - 00:26
[gl] ★Amok: give us all your money : )
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.10.2018 - 06:26
Napisao KYBL, 08.10.2018 at 18:26

Hi.

I can make maps and edit them but once I close the map editor the first time there is no way to reopen it. It gets stuck on 6/7 and says there is an error of some sort.

I paid good money for Premium and map making was always my favorite activity on this game.

Log out clear you browsers cached data and try again. Any time you delete a border this will happen.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.10.2018 - 01:54
 KYBL
Napisao Helly, 11.10.2018 at 06:26

Hi.

Log out clear you browsers cached data and try again. Any time you delete a border this will happen.

Just tried on two browsers, doesn't work.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.10.2018 - 05:46
Napisao KYBL, 12.10.2018 at 01:54

Hi.

That error only happens if you alter map borders after making them. My fix usually works. Try again after clovis refreshes maps.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.10.2018 - 16:42
 KYBL
Napisao Helly, 12.10.2018 at 05:46

Hi.

That error only happens if you alter map borders after making them. My fix usually works. Try again after clovis refreshes maps.

So what am I supposed to do if I need to edit a border?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.10.2018 - 16:45
Napisao KYBL, 13.10.2018 at 16:42

Napisao Helly, 12.10.2018 at 05:46

Hi.

So what am I supposed to do if I need to edit a border?

move it to a corner of the map in an ocean, or every time you close the editor after editing a border youll have to copy your maps (only works if your map isn't a copy of someone elses map) then exit atwar and clear your cached memory, thenwait for clovis to refresh maps, then continue your map on the copy.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 01:40
Napisao Helly, 13.10.2018 at 16:45

move it to a corner of the map in an ocean, or every time you close the editor after editing a border youll have to copy your maps (only works if your map isn't a copy of someone elses map) then exit atwar and clear your cached memory, thenwait for clovis to refresh maps, then continue your map on the copy.

It's actually ridiculous how we have to relay on these uncertain tips and tricks to use a feature we paid for.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 09:49
Napisao Guest, 14.10.2018 at 01:40

Napisao Helly, 13.10.2018 at 16:45

It's actually ridiculous how we have to relay on these uncertain tips and tricks to use a feature we paid for.

I agree
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 09:56
 Nedris (Moderator)
Hi, i have a different kind of problem, i can do a map, i choose the map background, i put few provs and new countries, few units to make a try to see if it works but then when i save and exit i can't modify the map anymore, i can't even do scen on them mmh can u help pls?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 10:01
Napisao Nedris, 14.10.2018 at 09:56

Hi, i have a different kind of problem, i can do a map, i choose the map background, i put few provs and new countries, few units to make a try to see if it works but then when i save and exit i can't modify the map anymore, i can't even do scen on them mmh can u help pls?

What editor did you use?
What browser did you use?
Is the background file a jpeg?
Did you delete or edit any existing borders on the map?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 10:04
 Nedris (Moderator)
Napisao Helly, 14.10.2018 at 10:01

What editor did you use?

i tried with different browser -> chrome , firefox, ie
I used the new editor i guess, the one where u simply click now on "create new map" in map section since i can't enter in silverlight version anymore.
i used a jpg file for the background
no i didn't delete or edit any existing border on the map
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 10:24
Napisao Nedris, 14.10.2018 at 10:04

What editor did you use?

I used the new editor i guess, the one where u simply click now on "create new map" in map section since i can't enter in silverlight version anymore.

Then most likely your map is fine it's just having synchronization issues. Log out of atwar, Go to your browser history and clear your cookies and cached memory. Then try, if it still dont work you'll have to wait a few days for clovis to refresh the servers.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 10:29
 Nedris (Moderator)
Napisao Helly, 14.10.2018 at 10:24

What editor did you use?

Then most likely your map is fine it's just having synchronization issues. Log out of atwar, Go to you browser history and clear your cookies and cached memory. Then try, if it still dont work you'll have to wait a few days for clovis to refresh the servers.

ok then, i think i will wait for clovis refreshing since no resolution seem happened (still no reaction from trying to click on edit or other options on the map i made)
thank you hellykin for the fast answers and for the help.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 10:32
Napisao Nedris, 14.10.2018 at 10:29

Napisao Helly, 14.10.2018 at 10:24

What editor did you use?

Then most likely your map is fine it's just having synchronization issues. Log out of atwar, Go to you browser history and clear your cookies and cached memory. Then try, if it still dont work you'll have to wait a few days for clovis to refresh the servers.

ok then, i think i will wait for clovis refreshing since no resolution seem happened (still no reaction from trying to click on edit or other options on the map i made)
thank you hellykin for the fast answers and for the help.

Np let me know in a few days if it resolves itself.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ