Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 9   Posjećeno od: 45 users
25.10.2018 - 19:18
Can you limit a player to only creating units from their home country they select at the start of the game?
----
Planet Howdy Prison = 152/89.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2018 - 18:01
Yes, you can check this box. No matter which cities the player then captures, the reinforcements there will all equal those in his starting country.

Are you looking for the option to only get reinforcements in your home country? In that case no, limit the units to that one land, there is no other way. But I'd like to see that feature too.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.10.2018 - 00:42
Citiraj:
Are you looking for the option to only get reinforcements in your home country? In that case no, limit the units to that one land, there is no other way. But I'd like to see that feature too.

Does that work for both maps and scenarios?
----
Planet Howdy Prison = 152/89.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.11.2018 - 07:32
Napisao Zoyarox, 26.10.2018 at 18:01

its possible
just excloud all units from countries that they are not home countries. so units can only be made in certain places.
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.11.2018 - 07:32
Napisao NewTea, 25.10.2018 at 19:18

Can you limit a player to only creating units from their home country they select at the start of the game?

its possible
just excloud all units from countries that they are not home countries. so units can only be made in certain places.
----

>playing atwar:

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.11.2018 - 07:44
Napisao j-e-s-u-s, 02.11.2018 at 07:32

its possible

That's... what I said.
He's looking for an option where you can only build in the one country you picked as start country.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.11.2018 - 07:45
Napisao NewTea, 28.10.2018 at 00:42

Does that work for both maps and scenarios?

Yes, everything you apply to the map will be identical in the scenario (which can be good or bad, depending on how you want your map to be played)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.11.2018 - 08:13
Napisao Zoyarox, 02.11.2018 at 07:44

Napisao j-e-s-u-s, 02.11.2018 at 07:32

its possible

That's... what I said.
He's looking for an option where you can only build in the one country you picked as start country.

yes, excloud units from every place you dont want to be able to make forces, DONT CLICK THE BOX that makes home countries units madeable everyone, the result will be that each country can make units only in their home countries or other people home countries
----

>playing atwar:

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.11.2018 - 08:39
Napisao j-e-s-u-s, 02.11.2018 at 08:13

the result will be that each country can make units only in [...] other people home countries

And I think that's something he doesn't want to happen. :/ This also doesn't work when you have side-specific units.
Would need that feature for one of my maps too.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ