Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 1   Posjećeno od: 53 users
16.04.2020 - 12:09
New Game Starting Now

World at War IV v.24

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=9236873050

1. Game Changes:

1.1 Starting this week I am going to be changing the message format slightly. Instead of messaging each player directly, I am going to send each player a message containing a link to the Casual Games forum topic. If it works out, I hope to communicate all future games this way.

1.2 The V-22 Osprey air transport is out. The C-17 Globemaster USAF, the AN-255 Anatov (USSR) and the AN-255 (PRC) air transport units have an enhanced transport capacity.

1.3 The UH-60 Blackhawk (USA), UH-60 Blackhawk (Nato) and UH-60 Blackhawk (USAS) helicopter transport units have been added as new units.

1.4 As a result of player input, the Light Infantry unit properties have been modified as follows:
Attack Strength: decreases from 5 to 4
Defence Strength: remains at 10 (no change)
Movement: decreases from 9 to 8
Cost: increases from 50 to 60

1.5 AAA cost has been decreased from 300 to 120.

1.6 Mechanized Infantry (Japan) builds are restricted to Japan. This is a correction from last week's game.

1.7 Unfortunately I was forced to disabled the rejoin button because of player abuse.

1.8 Finally, it was suggested to me that it might be a good idea to create a rule prohibiting players from selecting a home country adjacent to another player's home country. I am sure that most of you have experienced this type of behavior at one point or another. Let me know your thoughts before I make any changes.

2. Turn One (1) Protocol:

There are 2 requirements of the Turn One (1) Protocol:

1. Players can not move units outside of their home country, or countries, on turn one. No exceptions.

2. Players are limited to a maximum number of home countries that can be selected on turn one. The number of home countries that can be selected is based on rank. Ranks 0 to 5 can select up to 3 home countries on turn one. All other ranks can not select more than 2 home countries on turn one.

If you are unsure as to what you can and can not do on turn one. Don't do anything. Wait until turn two. Player's who do not follow the Turn One (1) Protocol will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games.

3. Relative Strengths of Superpowers (Optional):

Below are the relative strengths of all World at War superpowers. Superpowers are divided into 2 categories: recommended superpowers for ranks 0-5 and recommended superpowers for ranks 6-26. Superpower categories are defined using 3 criteria: 1) Income, 2) Number of Types of Units (NTU's), excluding naval units, and 3) Number of Reinforcements:

Superpowers Recommended for Ranks 0-5:
1. NATO (Europe): Income = 12,100, NTU's = 10, Number of Reinforcements = 459
2. USSR (Russia): Income = 10,700, NTU's = 12, Number of Reinforcements = 464
3. USA: Income = 8,450, NTU's = 13, Number of Reinforcements = 347
4. USAS (Union of South American States): Income = 8,300, NTU's = 9, Number of Reinforcements = 341
5. Arab League: Income = 9,150, NTU's = 9, Number of Reinforcements = 210

Superpowers Recommended for Ranks 6-26:
6. PRC (China): Income = 6,250, NTU's = 11, Number of Reinforcements = 216
7. ANZAC (Australia and New Zealand): Income = 5,850, NTU's = 8, Number of Reinforcements = 138
8. India: Income = 4,050, NTU's = 8, Number of Reinforcements = 127
9. CSAS (Confederation South African States): Income = 2,400, NTU's = 8, Reinforcements = 111
10. Canada: Income = 3,200, NTU's = 8, Reinforcements = 82
11. Singapore, Indonesia, Philipinne Alliance (SIPA): Income = 2,800, NTU's = 6, Reinforcements = 91
12. Sub-Saharan Africa League (SSAL): Income = 2,450, NTU's = 7, Reinforcements = 156
13. Persian League: Income = 2,900, NTU's = 8, Reinforcements = 101
14. USM (Unites States of Mexico): Income = 1,550, NTU's = 7, Reinforcements = 90
15. Japan: Income = 1,300, NTU's = 8, Reinforcements = 50

4. Other Stuff:

• Our player list is growing. At last count our player list totalled 240+ players.
• Players are automatically removed from the player list after 30 days of atWar inactivity.
• If you wish to be removed from the player list, send me a request. You will be removed permanently.
• Players who are removed from the player list will not be invited to future games. This is the only way I can track who wants to be invited to games and who does not.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, World at War Game Admin
----
https://atwar-game.com/user/539231/signature.png
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ