Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 1   Posjećeno od: 80 users
07.10.2020 - 18:51
Dear community, especially Non-Premium one,

before all, those advertising banners which you could see while playing your games are not any kind of new bugs or glitches, but standard in-game advertisements which are nowadays used in huge majority of online games. And from now on, same goes with atWar.

I am aware that sometimes they know to be annoying, but on the other hand, they are simple, possibly productive and profitable little things; especially if I tell you that atWar currently has almost 600 000 pageviews per month (precisely said, during 'bad activity' September it had 585 174). I guess that already answered you by itself why there was a logical need for them to be implemented.

Whatsmore, again logically, Premium players are fully spared from seeing them. There is nothing to be explained.
If you are Non-Premium player and you are 'mega' annoyed by seeing them while playing, I will just answer you on that by one banal example:
You have a washing machine and you are using it everyday. It is washing your wearing stuff properly, but it also sometimes leaks water out and you possibly get annoyed by that. You have 2 options - Continue using your washing machine knowing that you will sometimes have to clean the leaked water or you will invest and buy new washing machine which will wash your wearing stuff properly, but also, it will spare you from cleaning the leaked water. Exactly the same is with Premium and in-game advertisements.
You will forver be able to play atWar with or without Premium, it's on you to choose if you will invest and be spared from in-game advertisements + getting additional benefits or you will just deal with those advertisements and get used on them.

Dave will try to satisfy you guys by checking the policy of such advertisments and possibly change them, so, for example, they are removable (by clicking 'x'), but they would appear more often, instead of current ones which you cannot remove as there is no 'x' for closing them. He will see what he can do about it.

Lastly, I want to touch on the topic about Premium and Non-Premium difference.
Difference MUST exist. It is normal and logical.
If you really cannot afford Premium, you guys have been given so many pushes, which include even earning ProtoCoins in-games for gained SP. Basically, for playing games. I don't think any of online games gives you such thing. But I think majority of (non Premium) players here just want to gain a bread without taking a hoe into their hands, metaforically said. Deal with it already.
All Premium benefits are clearly written, it's on you to choose to invest and gain them, or to continue playing without them. It's simply.

I hope some of you finally stop being ignorant kids (pointing this to certain individuals) and realize that higher goals are always over indivudal ones.
And repeating, independently of all, Dave will give his best to make those in-game advertisements less annoying for you as possible.

Thanks on understanding
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ