‹‹ Natrag Bugs
Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 9   Posjećeno od: 26 users
01.04.2021 - 12:36
On casual games I am noticing that players that finish their turn first have at least half of their moves being triggered -before the moves of another player who finished their turn later on.

I am visualizing several times my opposition making around 10 moves before my first move is triggered.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.04.2021 - 15:34
 Mobster (Moderator)
Napisao DuarteG3, 01.04.2021 at 12:36

On casual games I am noticing that players that finish their turn first have at least half of their moves being triggered -before the moves of another player who finished their turn later on.

I am visualizing several times my opposition making around 10 moves before my first move is triggered.
It happened to me too when I ended turn, then saved 4-5 times.

I think you have to end turn when you finish all your moves and leave it like that. Don't rejoin, don't add a new movement.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.04.2021 - 17:19
I am guessing 10 moves is a little exaggeration lol but it could potentially happen and has nothing to do with casual or quick

The way the system works is it selects a random player and execute their first move .. then it starts again by selecting a random player (which could potentially be the same player if I am not wrong) and execute their first move (or second move if it was the same player) and so on .. until all moves in that turn are made

So its a very slim chance for it to select same player 10 times but its not impossible

Also this is not time dependent .. meaning in a casual 48hr/turn games; it doesnt matter if u made ur moves the first hour, the 24th hour or the the last hour
----
Meso
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.04.2021 - 17:21
Also how did you know that his moves were first? The battles shown in battle phase are not in sequence as far as I know!
----
Meso
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.04.2021 - 03:59
The only way to prove if the order works is with a battle of 2 guests ruled by the same player which will be eliminated after 2 days so that there is no problem of 2 accounts and sp farm
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.04.2021 - 04:46
Most of the times I finish turn and do not come back.

Not 100% sure but I think the battles shown in battle phase are in sequence.

And yes, I see my opposition making around 10 moves before my first move, that is: I get attacked in around 10 occasions, before I see my stacks attacking anything.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.04.2021 - 15:08
Napisao DuarteG3, 02.04.2021 at 04:46

Not 100% sure but I think the battles shown in battle phase are in sequence.

ur probably right .. some times they look weird and some late moves appear early on the list but that could be due to some TB or some weird mechanism .. but overall they appear in sequence

Napisao DuarteG3, 02.04.2021 at 04:46

And yes, I see my opposition making around 10 moves before my first move, that is: I get attacked in around 10 occasions, before I see my stacks attacking anything.

take SS of those battle phases .. pictures always make things more clear .. maybe its some kind of unnoticed bug of some sort
----
Meso
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.09.2021 - 07:51
 Dave (Administrator)
Closing this since it didn't follow the proper format, and it doesn't sound like a bug anyway. Regarding how turn priority works, I wrote a novel on the subject which explains it here: https://atwar-game.com//forum/topic.php?topic_id=44795&topicsearch=&page=2#m760457
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.09.2021 - 04:03
 brianwl (Administrator)
Just to add to this, I play a lot of casual and he's not wrong. But he has the same chance of getting 10 turns in a row. It's not an exaggeration. 10-12 rolls for one player is common. But over the course of a game it averages out.

After reading Dave's novel, I think what happens is the random player is picked and 5 moves or so are executed... more depending on the number of overall moves. In casual games, it's easy to have 50+ moves per turn mid game, and rather than run through 50 iterations, i think it does 5 iterations to save on memory, so you get things like 10 moves of his, 10 moves of yours. Not sure obviously, not a coder, but it's just what i've observed, and i don't notice it as much in the early game when there are only a few moves. Will pay more attention and do a proper bug report if i can get some more concrete data and screen shots...
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ