Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 60 users
07.04.2021 - 22:52
So for a long time there has been an issue in HTML5 editor where even if you add the player general, it doesn't spawn in game like it does with silverlight maps. I was just wondering if this ever got solved or anything? I tested before and it didnt show up in game but maybe there is a trick to it ?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2021 - 23:01
 Mobster (Moderator)
Napisao Augustus Caesar, 07.04.2021 at 22:52

So for a long time there has been an issue in HTML5 editor where even if you add the player general, it doesn't spawn in game like it does with silverlight maps. I was just wondering if this ever got solved or anything? I tested before and it didnt show up in game but maybe there is a trick to it ?
Making it into a scenario and then adding it to each player's cap at the first turn... But that's probably not what you're looking for

Also silverlight maps have some scripted(?) things like deleting general next turn when a player loses the game/surrenders, maybe it has something to do with that.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2021 - 23:12
Napisao Mobster, 07.04.2021 at 23:01

Nah couldn't be assed making a scenario, i know if you just clone the world map but then delete everything but keep the units then that works but it also can sometimes come with unintended bugs like areas of the map that are suppose to be ocean becoming land and so forth
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2021 - 23:16
 Mobster (Moderator)
Napisao Augustus Caesar, 07.04.2021 at 23:12

if you just clone the world map but then delete everything but keep the units then that works but it also can sometimes come with unintended bugs like areas of the map that are suppose to be ocean becoming land and so forth

Well that's why I cancelled making the World 2.0 after giving like 6-7 hours for the background...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.08.2021 - 00:25
Bump, is this still a thing or can we finally add generals without needing to clone the world map(this can be a bit buggy)
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ