Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 33   Posjećeno od: 71 users
13.05.2021 - 13:42
It's been and happening for Decades now and is a difficult situation. Any ideas?

Although this idea is risky, just thought of it now. A coalition of smaller, Weaker and less geopolitical influence lead by the UN(Not the security Council or the Big countries in it) and land troops in the whole region of Palestine and Israel. Just like in the Golan heights(Currently) , Peacekeepers on rotation to stop Isreali attacks on the Lebanon and Syria?

Or The UN should just create the Nation of Judea and the "The Republic of The UN Effort of the Palestinian Nation"
(Protected by the UN)?

They good? They Bad? Your veiws?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 13:49
Abolish religion

lets all be scientologists like tom cruz
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 15:20
Jewish state at currently British territory. They wanted it but why create it at someone's else land.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 15:38
Wtf
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 15:57
Napisao Tribune Aquila, 13.05.2021 at 15:38

Wtf

Ayyy, I try.

No doubt these 2 ideas are extreme. But sure, so was the Creation of the Nation of Israel on the world map.

Sooo, like, uhhh, how is the UN gonna fix their mess(Of course, Brits too)?
They'll probably do nothing though, idk. I'm just Brainstorming
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 16:33
Israel accepted Kosovo. They should accept free Palestina too.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 18:00
Napisao Mauzer Panteri, 13.05.2021 at 16:33

Are really From Serbia? How do you feel about Kosovo?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 18:44

They accepted with a deal thow:

Open embassy in Jerusalem.

This was very controversial in Kosovo, public opinion disliked it a lot.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.05.2021 - 22:36
Napisao DeepFriedUnicorn, 13.05.2021 at 15:57

Wtf

Ayyy, I try.

No doubt these 2 ideas are extreme. But sure, so was the Creation of the Nation of Israel on the world map.

you are making a lot of assumptions, like the idea that an outside party or group of outside parties should do something in response the situation. You are also assuming that the situation is a problem and that their response should serve as a solution. You are also assuming that there is a readily discoverable solution.

You are probably trolling, I will not answer all these foundational questions that must, by the way, be answered to address this multifaceted situation. And you can't answer them, either, in five sentences or in the span of less thought than you gave a "solution." Creating Israel was not an extreme idea at all or else millions of Jews would not have gone there in the aftermath of WW2. It was the natural effect, derived from the history and status of the region, that originated from a very catastrophic cause.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.05.2021 - 08:39
Napisao Tribune Aquila, 13.05.2021 at 22:36

Wtf

Ayyy, I try.

you are making a lot of assumptions, like the idea that an outside party or group of outside parties should do something in response the situation. You are also assuming that the situation is a problem and that their response should serve as a solution. You are also assuming that there is a readily discoverable solution.

You are probably trolling, I will not answer all these foundational questions that must, by the way, be answered to address this multifaceted situation. And you can't answer them, either, in five sentences or in the span of less thought than you gave a "solution." Creating Israel was not an extreme idea at all or else millions of Jews would not have gone there in the aftermath of WW2. It was the natural effect, derived from the history and status of the region, that originated from a very catastrophic cause.

How much is USA funding the israelis to kill palestines?
Sean you are assuming as if your government doesnt do anything as an outside party.
How many times did USA vetoed any UN resolution against Israel?
Last resolution was literally only Panama and USA voting against the whole world on this conflict.
What a joke!

Also creating israel and making millions migrate to anothers country is not a fucking natural effect. It was caused by humans, literal definition of unnatural. Also if WW2 Nazis were the cause of it then give jews land in the heart of Germany. Also dont forget European history, the muslims have had provided refugee to jews because the christians were persecuting them.
Why not give/ make one USA state a state for jews? For example Wyoming or Nebraska?

Anyway, Sean you are the troll here.
Get your facts straight, because youre the one making assumptions.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.05.2021 - 12:16
Palestinians must obey Jewish laws or leave, its simple as that.

There are 5 million palestinians in Gaza/West Bank, and they break the law by attacking Jews, while there are 1.5 million of Arabs in Israel, why didn't they leave if it is bad there?

This problem reminds me of Serbian Krajina vs Croatia in 1991-1995; all western nations + croatia vs 250,000 serbs, took them 4 years to win and ethnically cleanse them. Today they celebrate that as victory.

Serbs definitely didnt obey the Laws of Moses, so maybe they deserved it to be defeated by the satanists, but try that on Jewish people, who still more or less obey the laws. 200 million muslims encircle the Jews, but Israel still stands.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.05.2021 - 13:27
Napisao Skanderbeg, 14.05.2021 at 12:16

There are 5 million palestinians in Gaza/West Bank, and they break the law by attacking Jews, while there are 1.5 million of Arabs in Israel, why didn't they leave if it is bad there?

This problem reminds me of Serbian Krajina vs Croatia in 1991-1995; all western nations + croatia vs 250,000 serbs, took them 4 years to win and ethnically cleanse them. Today they celebrate that as victory.

Serbs definitely didnt obey the Laws of Moses, so maybe they deserved it to be defeated by the satanists, but try that on Jewish people, who still more or less obey the laws. 200 million muslims encircle the Jews, but Israel still stands.

In 1948, 80% of Arabs in Israel fled or were expelled from the new state. https://prnt.sc/12xlhoj
The other 20% remained, and the arabs of today are mainly descendents from these.
Of the arabs that remained a majority of them were Muslim, but not all. Since you have other religious arabs as well, mainly christian.
The birthrate of Israeli muslims is higher if not double then that of other religous groups. (social factor, wealth etc etc main reasons for it) https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/israeli-muslim-birth-rate-is-double-that-of-jews
This goes hand in hand that the 1.5 million arabs of today is so high because of that. Secondly, like 90% of muslim arabs fled the country already.
If war breaks out, not everyone will flee their home, land or get expelled (the rich) etc.
Lastly, of the 1.5 million arabs, around 350k live in East jerusalem, which is considered palestine country by international community such as Russia and the west. This territory is occupied by Israel and the people living there are muslim arabs.

So yes, a lot of the arabs if not all ( the rich and the wealthy etc stayed behind) left the country. So your argument of 'if it is so bad then why not just leave" doesnt stand.

Next off, "there are 5 million palestinians living in Gaza/ west bank and they are breaking the law by attacking the jews"? Do you realize what an attack on the jews of 5 million people would be?
To put it into perspective, the whole of Operation Barberossa which nearly destroyed an empire was less than this. Soviet Union was like 1000 times bigger than Israel.

Next off, the palestinians are living on their own land, were should they leave to? Gaza and neither West bank belongs to Israel, and neither do occupied territories.

Last time i checked, u were either russian, or serbian, so i looked up to your countries recognition of palestine: both recognized palestine in 1988.
Here is a map of the countries who do not recognize palestine: https://www.google.nl/search?q=which+country+recognizes+palestine&sxsrf=ALeKk01P3VF6LQtHHBbIXqfxLUh5vNuAVg:1621016240238&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir-LGJ5MnwAhUHlRQKHUMhC2EQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1536&bih=754#imgrc=XOZFB7aTANiuqM

It is funny that all the countries that do not recognize palestine, you hate very deeply. We can look up the post were you posted which countries u disliked. Amazing how ironic this is, but i find out that all your posts all kinda ironic and troll.

Finally, Israels attacks on Gaza/ West bank, is this now considered attacks by jews? Why dont the jews just pack up their bags and leave the country because they are breaking the law?
Funny how literally the only nation being this committed to Israel is ..... USA , the country you so dearly hate. Ironic isnt it?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.05.2021 - 19:04
Napisao ITSGG1122, 14.05.2021 at 08:39

Wtf

Ayyy, I try.

Sean you are assuming as if your government doesnt do anything as an outside party.
Last resolution was literally only Panama and USA voting against the whole world on this conflict.
What a joke!

Also creating israel and making millions migrate to anothers country is not a fucking natural effect. It was caused by humans, literal definition of unnatural. Also if WW2 Nazis were the cause of it then give jews land in the heart of Germany. Also dont forget European history, the muslims have had provided refugee to jews because the christians were persecuting them.
Why not give/ make one USA state a state for jews? For example Wyoming or Nebraska?

USA already sent almost 100 million dollars to Palestine this year and is sending 10 million at the request of the Biden administration. USA does not support Israel at all. America actively funds Iran and the Palestinian authority has stated publicly many times that its weapons come from Iran. They don't even try to hide it, it's all over their public media. I don't know why you and a lot of other people keep bringing up the United Nations like it means anything, citing the UN is like citing the Onion, it's a joke to anyone really involved in war
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.05.2021 - 19:31

"while there are 1.5 million of Arabs in Israel, why didn't they leave if it is bad there?"

PICTURE THIS I'M A BAG OF DICKS; 70s:

"while there are 1.5 million of Brits in Northern Ireland, why didn't they leave if it is bad there?"

If only pal...

Doesn't work so easy in practice though. How can you not know this.

Edit: I can explain if you want
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 03:09
Napisao DeepFriedUnicorn, 14.05.2021 at 19:31

"while there are 1.5 million of Arabs in Israel, why didn't they leave if it is bad there?"

PICTURE THIS I'M A BAG OF DICKS; 70s:

"while there are 1.5 million of Brits in Northern Ireland, why didn't they leave if it is bad there?"

If only pal...

Doesn't work so easy in practice though. How can you not know this.

Edit: I can explain if you want

The guy probably supports ethnic cleansing. Hence, he sees nothing wrong in the doings of Stalin the lord himself.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 03:20
Napisao Tribune Aquila, 14.05.2021 at 19:04

Napisao ITSGG1122, 14.05.2021 at 08:39

Wtf

Ayyy, I try.

What a joke!

USA already sent almost 100 million dollars to Palestine this year and is sending 10 million at the request of the Biden administration. USA does not support Israel at all. America actively funds Iran and the Palestinian authority has stated publicly many times that its weapons come from Iran. They don't even try to hide it, it's all over their public media. I don't know why you and a lot of other people keep bringing up the United Nations like it means anything, citing the UN is like citing the Onion, it's a joke to anyone really involved in war

Not adjusted to inflation , the US government has funded Israel nearly $147 billion since 1948. And since 1984 nearly $3 bilion per year unadjusted to inflation. https://prnt.sc/12ydeyf
Do you not realize how much $100 million compares to like $3 billion?
Secondly, the fucking $100 million isnt for military assistance. It is for rebuilding the country after a bombing raid by Israel.
It is for infrastructure damage. It is for hospitals, which people who were bombed go to.

Dude, after you said USA doesnt support Israel i stopped reading. I dont know what you smoked, but it must be damn good. Ill give u $200 for a gram man. This is just LSD levels.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 03:26

they will not stand for long.
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 10:01
 Nero
Make the whole thing a Christian Crusader state again
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 10:24
Napisao Nero, 15.05.2021 at 10:01

No thanks, crusaders were latin catholics, their leader was the Pope, little horn himself.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 12:27
Napisao DeepFriedUnicorn, 13.05.2021 at 13:42

It's been and happening for Decades now and is a difficult situation. Any ideas?

Although this idea is risky, just thought of it now. A coalition of smaller, Weaker and less geopolitical influence lead by the UN(Not the security Council or the Big countries in it) and land troops in the whole region of Palestine and Israel. Just like in the Golan heights(Currently) , Peacekeepers on rotation to stop Isreali attacks on the Lebanon and Syria?

Or The UN should just create the Nation of Judea and the "The Republic of The UN Effort of the Palestinian Nation"
(Protected by the UN)?

They good? They Bad? Your veiws?

What palestine needs is a Muhatma Gandhi, or a Nelson Mandela or a Martin Luther King and not a Hamas. But as long as Israel strikes kill children and women, the men will become attracted to terrorism hence Hamas.
Thats why the international community need to pressure Israel into not killing women, elderly or children, because it will create more men who will seek avenge. Its so simple.
If a strike kills 9 children you get 9 fathers, 18+ brothers who will never accept peace and will make Hamas stronger. You cant destroy hamas by killing children or civilians. In no modern war has this been the case.
But i guess Israel never wants to make any peace. It is not in their favor to have a peaceful palestine. Netanyahu faces jail time after his presidency, facing a foreign threat makes his position stronger. Israeli people are kept dumb, but i hope the power of social media and 21st century technology will make more and more Israeli people turn for the greater good.

The UN is powerless in the case of this conflict, because of the veto rights of the permanent member states.
What needs to happen in the UN is for the 5 permament security council members to be dissolved, meaning no member state in the UN gets to have veto rights.
League of nations failed because it had been restricted in power and it could not make nations stop having wars. UN is failing because its resolutions get vetoed every time any permanent member state feels its power getting threatened because their allies are doing something bad.
( it is funny that League of Nations failed because its main driving force never joined the league, meaning the USA, and 100 years later, it is paralyzing the successor to the league of nations by restricting its power because of veto rights)

UN security forces ( land troops ) are mainly made up by non- permanent member states. UN doesnt have major operations, as in providing peacekeeping forcing, because we also have the NATO, and the individual countries such as the US also provides solely to operations itself wants. https://prnt.sc/12yvl62
Hence, the power of UN is restricted, although it has accomplished many things since its creation, but those were just domino- effects. The more institutions you have, the more they enforce each other.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 20:28
I'm not sure of any ideas but being Israeli must be nice, you can commit some of the worst crimes in humanity and get away with it like it wasn't your fault.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 21:58
Napisao Augustus Caesar, 15.05.2021 at 20:28

I'm not sure of any ideas but being Israeli must be nice, you can commit some of the worst crimes in humanity and get away with it like it wasn't your fault.

At least I'm not from New Zealand

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/12/asia/rawiri-waititi-maori-haka-parliament-scli-intl/index.html
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 22:16
Napisao Tribune Aquila, 15.05.2021 at 21:58

At least I'm not from New Zealand

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/12/asia/rawiri-waititi-maori-haka-parliament-scli-intl/index.html

Good that the US congress has indigenous americans perform their dance and go against the rules of the congress on a weekly matter!
Can you send me some videoclips of these performances by your MPs?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 23:05
Napisao Tribune Aquila, 15.05.2021 at 21:58

He's a clown and not an important one either. It's not exactly a representation of our culture as a whole or the country for that matter.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.05.2021 - 23:05

hell fucking yeah.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.05.2021 - 11:33
Napisao Ruse, 16.05.2021 at 19:53

just like germany

u mean austria
----
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.05.2021 - 11:34
Napisao Nero, 15.05.2021 at 10:01

then we shall saladin their ass once again
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2021 - 19:15
Where is Israel
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2021 - 20:03
What is rael?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2021 - 22:16
Napisao Dominoz, 26.05.2021 at 19:15

Where is Israel

Do you know where the Middle East/Holy Land is? Look right below Syria.
----
thetaillover is trash #LIBERATETRANSYLVANIA gg coal players Astrakonix, RageCake, Regular Person, TannerOfNazareth, ElphieC, Eijah Senpai, Ruserification, SwissAargau, Maxy G, Bonny de Famme, Furry Cruz, MisterPERKELE, CooterDonkey, BradenH, Millatime
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ