Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 8   Posjećeno od: 52 users
17.09.2021 - 13:01
So now with the new update of atwar about the host leaving the map with the premium sttiengs, the player does not award, he is in control of the map so this will not motivate them to buy the premium it will be as easy for them as telling a friend believe a map and leave me the host !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.09.2021 - 13:43
Not sure i understand your post
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.09.2021 - 14:10
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisao Kaska, 17.09.2021 at 13:43

Not sure i understand your post

He's saying what is the point of buying premium to host games with extra features or host maps and scenario if a friend with premium can just host for you and pass host.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.09.2021 - 20:49
 Dave (Administrator)
Yes I'm sure a few people will abuse it that way. I think it's worth the risk though, so that people who spend time waiting for a game to fill can be sure to start even if the host disconnects... it's a better user experience for everyone else.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.09.2021 - 21:14
Napisao Dave, 17.09.2021 at 20:49

Yes I'm sure a few people will abuse it that way. I think it's worth the risk though, so that people who spend time waiting for a game to fill can be sure to start even if the host disconnects... it's a better user experience for everyone else.

but that doesnt matter tho right, because they already have premium? besides maybe going on an alt that has the 7 days prem
----
hi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2021 - 03:03
Napisao Dominicano, 17.09.2021 at 13:01

So now with the new update of atwar about the host leaving the map with the premium sttiengs, the player does not award, he is in control of the map so this will not motivate them to buy the premium it will be as easy for them as telling a friend believe a map and leave me the host !!!

It's not the issue, lets Assume a Game lobby of 14 players they are about to pick the countries or picked the countries but some of them are not ready or asked the host to wait for 2 min for strategy discussion/time out but suddenly host disconnects which means game failed, maybe not for world map players but for the other majority of the community side specially Scenario side, they will go for remake and same long waited process again beside this there were many issues related to it.
This update should be encouraged.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2021 - 03:06
Napisao soft goth avery, 17.09.2021 at 21:14

Napisao Dave, 17.09.2021 at 20:49

but that doesnt matter tho right, because they already have premium? besides maybe going on an alt that has the 7 days prem

going through newly made account should not allow you to host the game in main lobby if it allows you it should be fixed.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2021 - 15:11
Great update, really helps alot of us cunts with third world net xD

much apreciated
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ