Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 77 users

Anketa

Should Ins militia be nerfed to 3 attack?

Yes
No
It should be nerfed, but in another way

Ukupno glasova: 34
19.09.2021 - 05:29
Currently INS militia have 4 attack, 9 HP, and 5 range - same as IF infantry(with a little less critical damage) - but for the cost of 30, and not only that, obviously when u capture a city, you get militia, so with INS u get super strong units from capturing natural or enemy city(and with other strats you mostly get pretty weak militia)

this strat is way to strong, especially for uk/turk

and for sure it should be nerfed, i think taking down the militia to 3 attack is a good start, it would still be a pretty good strat, even great, but as it is now its just OP on another level...

worth noting that INS was buffed, from 3 attack militia to 4 attack , and also from 3 attack infantry to 4 attack infantry, i think 4 attack infantry should stay but the buffing to militia was to much...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.09.2021 - 06:04
4 defence equalize it, I mean, I would never consider playing INS with 3 att.
----
...још сте ту...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.09.2021 - 10:03
Insurrection in its current form hampers with the balance of scenarios, therefor it has to be disabled. Perhaps a nerf could fix this state of affairs.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.09.2021 - 11:34
I dont think its broken, strong yes, but there is counters. It's a new strat, it's normal to not know how to counter it for now but after few days/weeks it should be fine.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2021 - 16:51
Its far too strong in its current form, especially for turk in a 2v2. I played a cw where I was insurrection turk and I funded my IF germ. Thats messed up.

Prestige has chosen to disable inssurection for all of their cws.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ