Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 16   Posjećeno od: 55 users
20.09.2021 - 04:01
I bet most guys would date a tranny even though they may deny it. Be honest. Would you date a tranny?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2021 - 05:43
I wouldn't date anyone, let alone a tranny.
----
Someone Better Than You
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2021 - 05:53
Napisao Zephyrusu, 20.09.2021 at 05:43

I wouldn't date anyone.

Same the only date I'll have are Bo5 to win seasonal trophies
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2021 - 07:14
Yes but she should have her male reproductive organ intact. Axe wounds are not cool.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2021 - 08:23
 brianwl (Administrator)
Napisao Your Monkey, 20.09.2021 at 07:14

...Axe wounds are not cool.

unless to the head... and you are a dwarf... from Westeros...
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2021 - 11:14
Napisao Your Monkey, 20.09.2021 at 07:14

Yes but she should have her male reproductive organ intact. Axe wounds are not cool.

One of the only truth tellers here! You know how many others are just too afraid to admit it, so they would rather lie than to come out and proudly declare it?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2021 - 17:41
This post thread is just an excuse to get political. CensoredUsername is not the first to try to bring politics to AW. Do yourself a favor and ignore the dude. He's looking for a soap box.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2021 - 18:07
Yes
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2021 - 21:37
Napisao Godlovesyou, 21.09.2021 at 17:41

This post thread is just an excuse to get political. CensoredUsername is not the first to try to bring politics to AW. Do yourself a favor and ignore the dude. He's looking for a soap box.

Your former coalition is SP Police. Did you preach to Sean as hard as you are trying to do to me for being in my character? Do you understand what a character is?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2021 - 22:39
Why does "Godlovesyou" seem like an effort by Sean Spicer to reinvent himself through one of his alts? I received an unsolicited private message from "Godlovesyou" to tell me to "get help", yet I see "Godlovesyou" had me preemptively blocked, so if I wanted to reply, I couldn't. That tells me that "Godlovesyou" doesn't really care about people's souls, because if "Godlovesyou" was on here because he cared about souls and thought I was on my way to hell, he would be inviting a conversation so that he could try to convert me. Right?

That tells me "Godlovesyou" has a different purpose. Trying to take a jab at me. Who would want to do that? A former member of SP Police, like "Godlovesyou" is. Sean Spicer. Sean freaking Spicer. That's who "Godlovesyou" is.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.09.2021 - 01:49
Napisao IWEARPINKPANTIES, 21.09.2021 at 22:39

Why does "Godlovesyou" seem like an effort by Sean Spicer to reinvent himself through one of his alts? I received an unsolicited private message from "Godlovesyou" to tell me to "get help", yet I see "Godlovesyou" had me preemptively blocked, so if I wanted to reply, I couldn't. That tells me that "Godlovesyou" doesn't really care about people's souls, because if "Godlovesyou" was on here because he cared about souls and thought I was on my way to hell, he would be inviting a conversation so that he could try to convert me. Right?

That tells me "Godlovesyou" has a different purpose. Trying to take a jab at me. Who would want to do that? A former member of SP Police, like "Godlovesyou" is. Sean Spicer. Sean freaking Spicer. That's who "Godlovesyou" is.

he is a zionist liberal
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.09.2021 - 03:03
 brianwl (Administrator)
Napisao IWEARPINKPANTIES, 21.09.2021 at 22:39

That tells me that "Godlovesyou" doesn't really care about people's souls, because if "Godlovesyou" was on here because he cared about souls and thought I was on my way to hell, he would be inviting a conversation so that he could try to convert me. Right?

God won't intervene... God wants you to make free will choices and learn from them.

----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2021 - 14:25
No I only date women who are biologically women
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.09.2021 - 18:30
Traps did nothing wrong
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.10.2021 - 19:01
 Crow
Transgender "women" are not women, they are mentally confused men playing make belief. Chopping your dick off and putting on a wig and increasing estrogen does not change your gender.

If you're attracted to transgender "women" then you are gay, since you're sexually attracted to a male and not a woman.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.10.2021 - 04:46
Boywind would love to date a women
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ