Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 19   Posjećeno od: 71 users
27.09.2021 - 22:05
Regarding the banning spree under supreme leader David, why not unban the players who where an active part of the community of atwar when a large portion of them where still here the game still had far more activity and having bad activity is better then no activity and the toxicity that atwar had is what made it unique, this'll be taken down like all the other posts but hear me out, unban us and watch the game thrive again.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.09.2021 - 22:06
Napisao Unweeshed, 27.09.2021 at 22:05

Regarding the banning spree under supreme leader David, why not unban the players who where an active part of the community of atwar when a large portion of them where still here the game still had far more activity and having bad activity is better then no activity and the toxicity that atwar had is what made it unique, this'll be taken down like all the other posts but hear me out, unban us and watch the game thrive again.

facts
----
hi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.09.2021 - 22:16
 Dave (Administrator)

bad activity is better then no activity

I disagree.

See https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=48001
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.09.2021 - 00:03
Maybe unbann with perma mute? Or from now just hurt people people who do something bad in chat only at chat. Seems more logical to me.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.09.2021 - 00:27
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisao JUGERS2, 28.09.2021 at 00:03

Maybe unbann with perma mute? Or from now just hurt people people who do something bad in chat only at chat. Seems more logical to me.

There is nothing to gain with having people like Unleashed or xbugs back. They have nothing to offer the community and no doubt they will try to circumvent any restrictions placed on them. If they wanted to prove they were worthy of coming back, they should have handled their bans like adults and left the game alone. Yet they choose to constantly stalk atwar and harass people to this day. I have no doubt if they actually had left the game and appealed after a couple years instead of spamming and annoying the living shit out of everybody, they would have a good chance at being allowed to play again.

Time and time again they showed their character by continuing to harass the community despite being told they are not wanted. They literally brought this upon themselves. As for only muting people who abuse the chat, that's far too idealistic to work. Mutes dont stop people from spamming alts to continue sending messages (which they both did and a certain person from MK is doing right now).
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.09.2021 - 02:06
Napisao Witch-Doctor, 28.09.2021 at 00:27

Napisao JUGERS2, 28.09.2021 at 00:03

There is nothing to gain with having people like Unleashed or xbugs back. They have nothing to offer the community and no doubt they will try to circumvent any restrictions placed on them. If they wanted to prove they were worthy of coming back, they should have handled their bans like adults and left the game alone. Yet they choose to constantly stalk atwar and harass people to this day. I have no doubt if they actually had left the game and appealed after a couple years instead of spamming and annoying the living shit out of everybody, they would have a good chance at being allowed to play again.

Time and time again they showed their character by continuing to harass the community despite being told they are not wanted. They literally brought this upon themselves. As for only muting people who abuse the chat, that's far too idealistic to work. Mutes dont stop people from spamming alts to continue sending messages (which they both did and a certain person from MK is doing right now).

ok mr.establishment
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.10.2021 - 03:02
Napisao Dave, 27.09.2021 at 22:16

I disagree.

When you understand that the number of strategy points that each player has earned should get the same lose-win game in the end then you will have a solution to the BIGGEST problem of this game, at the moment it suits you to get tired of players who are annoyed by someone's behavior who steal enter with two or three accounts at the same time to send money to their first account to win the game they enter with many of their friends together and play all against one and so on, hoping that all those who lost in the end and time and their patience that they will buy premium .. You have midnight and you have made the game an unfair game for spoiled kids who do not know how to lose and win with their value. GET WELL.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.10.2021 - 10:05
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisao Xaris From West, 02.10.2021 at 03:02

Napisao Dave, 27.09.2021 at 22:16

I disagree.

When you understand that the number of strategy points that each player has earned should get the same lose-win game in the end then you will have a solution to the BIGGEST problem of this game, at the moment it suits you to get tired of players who are annoyed by someone's behavior who steal enter with two or three accounts at the same time to send money to their first account to win the game they enter with many of their friends together and play all against one and so on, hoping that all those who lost in the end and time and their patience that they will buy premium .. You have midnight and you have made the game an unfair game for spoiled kids who do not know how to lose and win with their value. GET WELL.

Using multiple accounts and sending yourself cash, etc... is already against the rules. I know you personally like to report everybody you play because you think they're cheating with alts but the vast majority of players do not cheat like that. You get mad and indignant when mods tell you that nobody in your game is using an alt. You seem to think we're refusing to do our job or something.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.10.2021 - 10:57

Not too much against your post, I agree with some of your points, but some things are visibly off.

There is nothing to gain with having people like Unleashed or xbugs back. They have nothing to offer the community

When you get new players or returning players, they don't have to offer anything else besides following the rules. Expecting anyone to do more than that might be a bit greedy. Some people will happen to be extremely helpful while others will mostly care for their own entertainment as long as they also, hopefully, follow the rules.

no doubt they will try to circumvent any restrictions placed on them

This is too much of an assumption. It is highly unlikely, that when someone gets a chance after 3 years of being banned that they will do the exact same thing again and get themselves perma banned the following day. Sounds stupid.

Yet they choose to constantly stalk atwar and harass people to this day. I have no doubt if they actually had left the game and appealed after a couple years instead of spamming and annoying the living shit out of everybody, they would have a good chance at being allowed to play again.

If unleashed is immediately found to be toxic, or xbugs is immediately found to be cheating, in less than a minute both can be perma banned again. I have no idea how mods handle that but it should be easy to ban again, so if they do something they will be in the same state as they are now. It is called the conception of 'reform'. If they have been already banned for many years, chances are they've grown up at least a little bit, but under the constant effect of a permanent ban, it is not hard to understand why they act like this. If you already spent a lot of time on a game, and then you got banned, I imagine moving on immediately might not be the easiest thing to do. Probably Hellykin's example is the best one, knowing the situation he was in, he actually decided to stay out of the game, or at least I have not seen him for some time, but maybe he just never cared enough to return or try to make an appeal.

Permanently banned players don't cause the most problems rn. Lobby chats and game chats are as toxic as they can get, even without the individual presence of xbugs or unleashed or osix or any concrete toxic person, and that's something anyone that plays this game can confirm. If you want a non toxic community, you have to focus on the rules that apply for everyone, but not focus on concrete individuals. Yes we get it, bad stuff were done by certain ppl. Most of it is already a few years old though, and not relevant to the current problems existing on this game. I don't wanna be the person telling others what to do but just focus on the current problems. Trust
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.10.2021 - 12:05
 Dave (Administrator)
Napisao IJustHaveTo, 02.10.2021 at 10:57

If unleashed is immediately found to be toxic, or xbugs is immediately found to be cheating, in less than a minute both can be perma banned again. I have no idea how mods handle that but it should be easy to ban again, so if they do something they will be in the same state as they are now. It is called the conception of 'reform'. If they have been already banned for many years, chances are they've grown up at least a little bit, but under the constant effect of a permanent ban, it is not hard to understand why they act like this. If you already spent a lot of time on a game, and then you got banned, I imagine moving on immediately might not be the easiest thing to do. Probably Hellykin's example is the best one, knowing the situation he was in, he actually decided to stay out of the game, or at least I have not seen him for some time, but maybe he just never cared enough to return or try to make an appeal.

You don't seem to realize we've gone down that road already with unleashed & bugs. They have already had their "one last chance", and they both sooner or later went right back to doing the same old shit. We (the moderators & staff of atWar) have been ridiculously patient and forgiving... but how many "last chances" do we give? We are not these kids' parents... we don't give them a new "last chance" every year. At some point we just have to say, enough is enough.

Every banned player's situation is different. For example Osix could probably appeal after a year or so and if he's sincere enough get his "one last chance" (although I doubt he's the kind of guy to ever change his behavior). Helly asked to be unbanned after some months by sending me a message full of further insults, so obviously he never learned anything. When it comes to people like bugs & unleashed though, they have PERMANENTLY burned their bridges here. I don't know how to say that any more clearly -- they will NEVER be unbanned, period. Those are 2 psychologically disturbed individuals who have demonstrated they'll never change, despite repeated chances, and we're simply not giving them any more "last chances" again. (The fact that they are still trying to get back in, after they've been told they are not welcome and not wanted, tells you all you need to know. When normal people are point-blank told they are not welcome, they go somewhere else.)

This is not because I or any of the mods "hate" them (even though they like to say that's the reason). I wish them well and I sincerely hope they get some professional help in their lives. Our motivation is simply to protect the rest of the atWar community from their abuse.

Real life has consequences. When you fuck up badly enough, the consequences can last your entire life. Some people need to realize this.
----
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.10.2021 - 12:36
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)

Not too much against your post, I agree with some of your points, but some things are visibly off.
When you get new players or returning players, they don't have to offer anything else besides following the rules. Expecting anyone to do more than that might be a bit greedy.

One of the arguments for their unban is that they have something to offer atwar by coming back. I just said those two in particular have nothing to offer us.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.10.2021 - 14:54
Don't go so hard on bugz guys, he has down syndrome.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.10.2021 - 16:25
 brianwl (Administrator)
Napisao vampire master V, 02.10.2021 at 14:54

Don't go so hard on bugz guys, he has down syndrome.

He was offered a cure for that too. He sold it for burritos.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.10.2021 - 04:27
 Mobster (Moderator)
Napisao Dave, 02.10.2021 at 12:05

Real life has consequences. When you fuck up badly enough, the consequences can last your entire life. Some people need to realize this.
Exactly. There is never a third chance and rarely a second chance in real life, if who you're dealing with is not a kid.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.10.2021 - 11:50
 Crow
Napisao Witch-Doctor, 02.10.2021 at 12:36

When you get new players or returning players, they don't have to offer anything else besides following the rules. Expecting anyone to do more than that might be a bit greedy.

One of the arguments for their unban is that they have something to offer atwar by coming back. I just said those two in particular have nothing to offer us.

I can't believe you think bugs has nothing to offer to atWar. I know I am the last person to be talking about this situation considering my ban history, but I just have to disagree with you on that take.

I can understand if you think Unleashed wouldn't have anything to offer this game if he was unbanned, but saying bugs would have nothing to offer is just wrong. Whether or not you like him, you cannot deny that bugs is a good player (even without hacks, but let's be honest, it's not like he is the only good player on this game who was caught using hacks). If bugs was to return then Same would also return and that's one clan that's revived and back in the competitive scene, and two competitive players also returning to spice up the competition and make it more interesting.

You also have to look at the different motivations between Unleashed and bugs whenever they make alts. Unleashed makes alt accounts to spam the forum and call people names, bugs just makes alts to play games on atWar. Keep in mind that Sun Tzu and Froyer also hid bugs in their clans when he was using an alt, and all he did was play in cws and duels, not harming anyone.

From what I know, bugs has been playing league for the past year with other atWar members, including moderators and former admins Clovis and Mecoy. I do not necessarily believe bugs is this boogeyman that is hated by the atWar community, but rather, just poor decisions he made when he was younger when he was originally banned which started a long fued between him and the moderators of this game.

This situation reminds me to 2016 when I and others would campaign for hdrakon's unban (you can look at my old posts on the ROYAL account for proof). You could say hdrakon was the bugs to Amok and Ivan, he would spam alts, hacked the mod forum, abuse hacks and was just generally a nuisance to the atWar team. I pleaded with Sun Tzu (the only active admin at the time) to give hdrakon one last chance to prove he had changed, and in February 2017 he was finally unbanned. And well, as soon as he was unbanned Mystics got hype and we were extremely active that season, and he also proved he has changed and is now a supporter.

I know this would mostly fall on deaf ears and even risk me getting banned, but it's just something I had to say. You cannot deny that bugs is a good competitive player who would increase atWar activity. There has been plenty of good and respectable players that have been banned for bug abusing and going a bit crazy. Hell, Mauzer Panteri straight up boycotted the competitive scene with Mortal Kombat but still logged on everyday on an alt because we all know deep down he still loves atWar.

At the end of the day, atWar needs more activity, whether good or bad. I find no motivation to play atWar nowadays because less activity, Same quit the game and every clan is clique formed and if you aren't part of the clique then there's no point in joining. I still login from time to time to keep up to date with the game because I still care about atWar. I even tried convincing Mauzer Panteri to revive Mortal Kombat just so I can watch them CW again, because I have great respect for Mauzer and Mortal Kombat.

That's all I have to say on the matter. I stopped talking to moderators regarding bugs, but after reading this thread I just decided to give my opinion on the situation. I know Dave and Sid have their own opinions on bugs and the type of person they think he is, but I just hope they will be willing to maybe reconsider their judgement on him and ask people who actually talk to him daily, including Clovis, who I'm sure would trust his opinion.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.10.2021 - 12:04
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisao Crow, 05.10.2021 at 11:50

Napisao Witch-Doctor, 02.10.2021 at 12:36

Nobody is gonna bend over backward for one or two player's "activity"
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.10.2021 - 14:12
 Dave (Administrator)
Napisao Crow, 05.10.2021 at 11:50

I can't believe you think bugs has nothing to offer to atWar. I know I am the last person to be talking about this situation considering my ban history, but I just have to disagree with you on that take.

I can understand if you think Unleashed wouldn't have anything to offer this game if he was unbanned, but saying bugs would have nothing to offer is just wrong. Whether or not you like him, you cannot deny that bugs is a good player (even without hacks, but let's be honest, it's not like he is the only good player on this game who was caught using hacks). If bugs was to return then Same would also return and that's one clan that's revived and back in the competitive scene, and two competitive players also returning to spice up the competition and make it more interesting.

You also have to look at the different motivations between Unleashed and bugs whenever they make alts. Unleashed makes alt accounts to spam the forum and call people names, bugs just makes alts to play games on atWar. Keep in mind that Sun Tzu and Froyer also hid bugs in their clans when he was using an alt, and all he did was play in cws and duels, not harming anyone.

From what I know, bugs has been playing league for the past year with other atWar members, including moderators and former admins Clovis and Mecoy. I do not necessarily believe bugs is this boogeyman that is hated by the atWar community, but rather, just poor decisions he made when he was younger when he was originally banned which started a long fued between him and the moderators of this game.

This situation reminds me to 2016 when I and others would campaign for hdrakon's unban (you can look at my old posts on the ROYAL account for proof). You could say hdrakon was the bugs to Amok and Ivan, he would spam alts, hacked the mod forum, abuse hacks and was just generally a nuisance to the atWar team. I pleaded with Sun Tzu (the only active admin at the time) to give hdrakon one last chance to prove he had changed, and in February 2017 he was finally unbanned. And well, as soon as he was unbanned Mystics got hype and we were extremely active that season, and he also proved he has changed and is now a supporter.

I know this would mostly fall on deaf ears and even risk me getting banned, but it's just something I had to say. You cannot deny that bugs is a good competitive player who would increase atWar activity. There has been plenty of good and respectable players that have been banned for bug abusing and going a bit crazy. Hell, Mauzer Panteri straight up boycotted the competitive scene with Mortal Kombat but still logged on everyday on an alt because we all know deep down he still loves atWar.

At the end of the day, atWar needs more activity, whether good or bad. I find no motivation to play atWar nowadays because less activity, Same quit the game and every clan is clique formed and if you aren't part of the clique then there's no point in joining. I still login from time to time to keep up to date with the game because I still care about atWar. I even tried convincing Mauzer Panteri to revive Mortal Kombat just so I can watch them CW again, because I have great respect for Mauzer and Mortal Kombat.

That's all I have to say on the matter. I stopped talking to moderators regarding bugs, but after reading this thread I just decided to give my opinion on the situation. I know Dave and Sid have their own opinions on bugs and the type of person they think he is, but I just hope they will be willing to maybe reconsider their judgement on him and ask people who actually talk to him daily, including Clovis, who I'm sure would trust his opinion.

I understand your opinion. I just urge you to use caution with him. I am 100% convinced he has serious psychological issues. He exactly fits the profile for narcissistic personality disorder -- I'm not a psychiatrist, but I have known at least one person with NPD in my life, and I can tell you the similarity in behavior is uncanny. Right now everything may seem fine because you two are friends, but if he ever turns on you, watch out. For your own safety I really encourage you to distance yourself from him as much as possible.
----
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.10.2021 - 14:22
 Dave (Administrator)
As for the topic of activity... sure we all want more activity, but if that issue is to be solved, it will be solved by new blood coming in. We are not going to give a free pass to bad behavior, in order to get back people who were literally destroying this community. (You haven't seen the complaints like I have -- I've gotten dozens of messages over the last 2+ years because of people who hack, cheat, or are extremely toxic, and the normal users who have quit the game because of it.) The people we've gotten rid of needed to go, and I consider keeping them out an important step to the future of atWar.

As I've said before we have plenty of new users signing up each month... the solution is to make the game more attractive to them so they stay interested. My focus is getting more r0-r5's. We need to stop thinking of the game from the perspective of high rank competitive players, are start thinking about it from a noob's perspective, because that's the only way we're going to get any significant influx of new players.
----
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.10.2021 - 15:04
Napisao Dave, 05.10.2021 at 14:12

I understand your opinion. I just urge you to use caution with him. I am 100% convinced he has serious psychological issues. He exactly fits the profile for narcissistic personality disorder -- I'm not a psychiatrist, but I have known at least one person with NPD in my life, and I can tell you the similarity in behavior is uncanny. Right now everything may seem fine because you two are friends, but if he ever turns on you, watch out. For your own safety I really encourage you to distance yourself from him as much as possible.

i helped him play this game when he was a noob and i've only said good things about him because he was my friend. then one day, he starts talking shit to me for no reason whatsoever. he would literally message me one day telling me how sorry he was. then the next day, he would spam me insults. then the day after that, he would talk about how he "fooled" the moderation team to getting him unbanned with no recollection of what he said to me the day before.

he doesn't play atwar because its fun. he plays it to get attention from this small community of competitive players where it doesn't take much effort to be in the spotlight. he bugs the game and even records himself using bugs. everything he does is to tell everyone "oh hey, i can bug the game! i tricked the moderation team! i have lots of elo! look at me!" it's that childish desire to get attention from others that i presume he doesn't get much in real life.

you could say that its phase since he's like 15, but in all seriousness, i feel as if this is just a legit psychological issue like you said. the problem with him isn't about trolling or being toxic. it's his complete inability to be introspective of his own actions to others which leads to his narcissistic personality.

personally, i don't understand how anyone can even be friends with him and its astounding to me that there are people who even want him back in this game. i have never in my life seen such a manipulative back-stabbing weasel like him.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ