Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 4   Posjećeno od: 71 users
04.12.2010 - 23:28
This Isn't essential but I think players would benefit from having min/max ranks as an option to put into games. I enjoy playing with new players but too often do they just get stomped by my awesomeness. If someone is looking to play a difficult game or a newbie does not want difficult players joining their game it a min/max rank alleviate this problem. It should definitely be kept optional.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.12.2010 - 23:39
Locked teams would be a cool feature as well
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2010 - 04:02
 Ivan (Administrator)
Napisao Muncher, 04.12.2010 at 23:39

Locked teams would be a cool feature as well

Coincidentally, this is already in the making - and would be especially useful for "clan" games.

The min/max rank option is a good idea, will certainly add later.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.06.2011 - 14:32
What about setting the min rank in the main rooms to 1 or 2 or even 3 so that people wont have to set it up... Everytime i forget it i regret...
To not to scare newbys away they could automatically be the beginner rooms (if the minimum rank would be at 3 i think that there will be many more games!)
Obviously this does only work if we have enuth player of all ranks online... what is the case now.
It could attrac many more player and raise the general niveau. Cause right now there are far too many games with level 0 to 6 and higher...

post scriptum:
If the limit is rang 3 and i want to play against rank 0 to 4 the game could be listed in both (beginner and main) sectors, nevertheless, to join you have to be rank 0 to 4.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ