Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 3   Posjećeno od: 69 users
02.03.2011 - 13:48
I find the upgrade column a bit deterrent. It works well and is all right once you get used to it, but I think that you would especially do the beginners a big favour if you arrange the upgrades in a way that gives them an impression on what kind of upgrades they will be able to buy with more SP.

It doesn't need to be a list of upgrades. You could arange the upgrades in several columns instead, like "strategies", "units" and "improvements", or in game-style related ones like "defense", "stealth", "low-budget" and "elite"(strong, but expensive).

Being able to switch between different arrangements would be a really nice additional option, but most porbably too laborious to program, wouldn't it?
----
Versão brasileira: Herbert Richers.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.03.2011 - 23:45
Nice idea I like it
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2011 - 15:27
And how about strategies you have to unlock by buying similar strategies? These advanced strategies could be a more extreme version of the others, e.g. with double bonuses and penalties or something (this is just a random idea to clarify what I want to say, not an option I really consider realistic (although...why not? )).
----
Versão brasileira: Herbert Richers.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ