Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 2   Posjećeno od: 28 users
10.11.2012 - 12:14
I know what cloning means, and I have an idea of what it does, but will cloning a map overwrite the map or publish it and allow other users to use the map? I want to make a spare/backup for a map I've worked a long time on, and since the delete button is right next to the edit (which I think is a bad idea), I don't want to accidentally click the delete and delete the map, in which in event that it happens I'd be able to use my backup.

What does cloning do?
-Does it enable other users to edit the map?
-Does it automatically make that particular clone public? (possibly editable as stated above)
-Does it overwrite the original map?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.11.2012 - 12:41
Napisao Sinjid, 10.11.2012 at 12:14

I know what cloning means, and I have an idea of what it does, but will cloning a map overwrite the map or publish it and allow other users to use the map? I want to make a spare/backup for a map I've worked a long time on, and since the delete button is right next to the edit (which I think is a bad idea), I don't want to accidentally click the delete and delete the map, in which in event that it happens I'd be able to use my backup.

What does cloning do?
-Does it enable other users to edit the map?
-Does it automatically make that particular clone public? (possibly editable as stated above)
-Does it overwrite the original map?

-If you clone a map (One of your maps or maps of others that allow to clone) you will be a ble to edit it.
-I dont know.
-No.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ