Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 10   Posjećeno od: 38 users
05.12.2012 - 01:48
Before reading, I want to remind you this is not just me complaining about a new feature for the sake of disliking change. I think the new chat is very ugly, the way it overlaps the game is not very appealing at all. I also think it should be auto expanded upon logging in, I seriously doubt more people collapse it than the number of people who expand it on a daily basis. I believe the way the old chat looked/worked was much better, It would require a color change of course but overall I think most people would appreciate it. I also think it would work fine with the current layout, just like it did before.

p.s I also think the 2 games being huge in the lobby is bad as well but I saw no point in making a separate thread for it.

leave some feedback readers, if I am wrong in thinking the majority of AW dislikes these two things currently I'll make sure this thread dies.
----
Napisao Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napisao tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2012 - 03:21
You are right. The way the chat and the open games are overlapping looks not nice. The chat should not have to many different colors as background, so that you can always easily read its content.

but according to your complaint about the 2 big game blocks, i have to disagree. thats is looking good, although i would give these 2 blocks another position than the first two empty spaces, but all in all they look fine
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2012 - 04:15
 Ivan (Administrator)
Napisao Safari, 05.12.2012 at 03:21

You are right. The way the chat and the open games are overlapping looks not nice. The chat should not have to many different colors as background, so that you can always easily read its content.

This is only done for lower resolutions, since otherwise the open games panel will become too small to be usable.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2012 - 05:08
Napisao Ivan, 05.12.2012 at 04:15

Napisao Safari, 05.12.2012 at 03:21

This is only done for lower resolutions, since otherwise the open games panel will become too small to be usable.

well i see. but my screen is 1366x768 and i think this is currently a standard resolution
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2012 - 05:58
 Ivan (Administrator)
Napisao Safari, 05.12.2012 at 05:08

well i see. but my screen is 1366x768 and i think this is currently a standard resolution

Height is the problem. 768 is not enough, I'm afraid.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2012 - 06:54
Napisao Ivan, 05.12.2012 at 05:58

Napisao Safari, 05.12.2012 at 05:08

Height is the problem. 768 is not enough, I'm afraid.

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_display.asp

99% of internet users have a screen height of 768 or more. 85% have higher than that.

I completely support this. I find the auto collapsed chat annoying.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2012 - 10:08
Support
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.12.2012 - 10:58
Me safari and fruit are the 15%
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.12.2012 - 03:09
 Desu
Most people I've spoken to in my clan or otherwise do say the overlapping chat/games is pretty bad. You can go to copy-paste something and accidentally click a game lmao.

At least make the chat not able to overlap with the games. The old chat was better, but I do not mind the minimizing of the chat while in a game itself.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.12.2012 - 09:49
Napisao Desu, 06.12.2012 at 03:09

Most people I've spoken to in my clan or otherwise do say the overlapping chat/games is pretty bad. You can go to copy-paste something and accidentally click a game lmao.

At least make the chat not able to overlap with the games. The old chat was better, but I do not mind the minimizing of the chat while in a game itself.

yea, maybe only make minimizaing possible in a game (i never minimize it but i can understand why people would like to in a game) because in the lobby, chatting is the only thing you do and sometimes the colours overlap and its hard to read or as desu said it you accidentally click on a game.. so it becomes pretty annoying.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ