Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 11   Posjećeno od: 40 users
20.02.2013 - 19:22
Since my last idea didn't work out too well...

How about when you kill someone and take them out.. you get to keep their remaining money; the money would go to the one that captures their capitol, or if someone has someone's capitol, but then leave, they still take their money.

I think this is a great idea.
----

TJM !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.02.2013 - 19:31
 Ouch
Ehh its not a bad idea... support
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.02.2013 - 21:47
Actually, this makes a lot of sense.Support
though maybe it'll be better if you only get a percentage of their money. wouldn't be fair for everyone else if just conquer the richest player in game.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.02.2013 - 09:27
Napisao Gen. Wolfshield, 20.02.2013 at 21:47

though maybe it'll be better if you only get a percentage of their money. wouldn't be fair for everyone else if just conquer the richest player in game.

No this not makes sense, if im going to lose i burn all my cash.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.02.2013 - 15:59
Maybe not all of their money, but about 25% of it?
----
"You know better, I know you know better, and you know you know better."
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.02.2013 - 19:28
 Ouch
Umm i dont think our friend here means that you take their money when you cap them but yet when you kill them?
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.02.2013 - 20:31
Yeah, I think He meant if you kill them you take their funds. watch like I said before makes a lot of sense.
Though they might just send their money to someone else right before they die...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.02.2013 - 09:16
 Ouch
Napisao Gen. Wolfshield, 21.02.2013 at 20:31

Yeah, I think He meant if you kill them you take their funds. watch like I said before makes a lot of sense.
Though they might just send their money to someone else right before they die...

But if they dont, as if it was like a FFA (free for all) their money would then be yours
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.02.2013 - 15:05
Could create a lot of lets call it unfairness.
Two guys are fighting each other for 3-5 turns burn all reinforcements, still have left some cash left (depending on a game 25 and 50k for sure), third guy caps one capital kills one of them and take his cash. Somebody else did all the job he got all the money. In capture whole country mode we split cash if more than one guy caps it? What about capture all cities? Who gets how much? In 20 players 50k game sometimes ppl die before reinforcement week, imagine someone getting +12k-45k (depending if it's 25%-100%) extra cash just for killing lvl 2 who was unlucky to pick country next to lvl 8.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.02.2013 - 06:40
Seems like a good idea but i feel it would be OP since if its a 3 playerr FFA and one player picks in the middle of the other too it would be a 2 on 1 which would give an advatage to the player who caps him other than the player who killed all his unit
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.02.2013 - 16:41
Napisao raetahcodeupon, 21.02.2013 at 09:27

Napisao Gen. Wolfshield, 20.02.2013 at 21:47

No this not makes sense, if im going to lose i burn all my cash.

How are you going to burn your cash if I have your capital? You have nobody in your cap left to enforce your will. And don't "burn it right before I take your cap" because then you'd have no money as I'm killing you for you to take your cap back.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ