Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 16   Posjećeno od: 57 users
19.03.2013 - 01:06

I'm building a star trek map, I need some names for planets in the smaller governments. Anyone that would like their screen name made into a star system please say so below.

Also anyone that has Ideas for special Units.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.03.2013 - 06:28
 Kaas
I would love have an out of the way planet called Dromund Kaas in the Romulan Star Empire <3
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.03.2013 - 07:13
 Kaas
Napisao Guest, 19.03.2013 at 07:09

Napisao Kaas, 19.03.2013 at 06:28

I would love have an out of the way planet called Dromund Kaas in the Romulan Star Empire <3

My little planet will Invade your planet Kaas!!

The Romulan's shall protect me!
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.03.2013 - 09:39
Ok I will add you to in, Terminal you might have to go with the terminal ill planet lol.

I won't add you guys into any of the major powers UFP, romulans, klingon, cardassian.

a question what does age mean under your name in a post. Kaas you are -1, and terminal you are 95
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.03.2013 - 12:33
 Kaas
Age means how old you are, you can edit your age. So he made his age to 95. I made mine to -1.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.03.2013 - 23:21
I can see it now! The NudeBird start system... That has $WAG written all over it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.03.2013 - 10:40
I love Star Trek!

A system called Pupbenny, or something like that, would be quite nice....
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.03.2013 - 00:58
Sure if i could get a planet that is extremely important say on the frontlines, could you call it Haji, thanks
----
we all know dem feels...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.03.2013 - 01:08
you said you were looking for feedback, you're gonna wanna clear up the fact that units can walk through space, i suggest a low range transport unit ( cheap and effective). i don't know how it works but make space un-accessible to land units, as well as trying to make the boundaries of the sectors more visible. there's a bit more but you're most likely already working on it
----
we all know dem feels...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.03.2013 - 16:20
Unit are almost done, images of all star systems and units are in, just started on the income and reinforcements. I think I'm going to split up the big empires to small parts.

going to fix the troops were they can't move out of star system with out transport transports will be cheap, and short range, capital ships will carry a lite troops count or special forces something like that.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2013 - 11:40
Beta Test 1 v.01
So late last night/early this morning 2:30am or so, several players and myself ran the first beta test of my new star trek map (Antichrist, and the other two I can't remember your name thank you). All the base map systems are in, with planet or government logo. All major government units are in i.e. Fed, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian (I love how in spell check Klingon is a word and the other two races are not). I made many notes and the testers pointed out many good points.

list of things to do to day (A snow storm made me very productive, on here anyways)
1.Fix 0 cost capital ship units

2.make it to were troops can enter black space (neutral territory) (we will just pretend troops are on smaller shuttles and runabouts)

3.Double check to make sure all troop movement ranges are at the lowest point they can go (does anyone know how to modify this even lower, to like one or two movement range.

4. Add in Breen units

5. Add in Gorn Units

6. Add in a set of generic units for the single system worlds, and smaller governments.

7. Add in some single system worlds I missed.

8. Add more worlds to the Darsaen Alliance

9. Add more Gorn systems

10. Add tholian systems and units

11. upgrade klingon soldiers and reman shock troops attack above other units.

12. Add in Borg and Jem'Haddar units for a future secnario.

13. Add systems to Velora Aggregate

14. Add in starbases and deep space station (buildable units, very expensive, no range. used as strong points)

15. Ferengi Alliance Units

16. Spread out income a little

17. One problem with this map is there is a lot of empty space around the boarder I'm going to use this area. By taking areas and naming them after clans the larger clan the larger the area, the higher the average rank of the clan the stronger the neutral clan government. Capital will be named after clan founder, other systems will be named after clan members (all you that asked for your own system you will now go in your clan area)

18. The map is horizontally linked, but space is not like this so I'm going to add a no go zone that will split the map and not allow units to pass, but will allow units to scroll horizontally (I hate maps that you can't scroll right to left)

2nd beta I hope is tonight with most of these changes
thanks
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.03.2013 - 18:26
Napisao HIGHYIELD, 24.03.2013 at 11:40

Beta Test 1 v.01
So late last night/early this morning 2:30am or so, several players and myself ran the first beta test of my new star trek map (Antichrist, and the other two I can't remember your name thank you). All the base map systems are in, with planet or government logo. All major government units are in i.e. Fed, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian (I love how in spell check Klingon is a word and the other two races are not). I made many notes and the testers pointed out many good points.

list of things to do to day (A snow storm made me very productive, on here anyways)
1.Fix 0 cost capital ship units

2.make it to were troops can enter black space (neutral territory) (we will just pretend troops are on smaller shuttles and runabouts)

3.Double check to make sure all troop movement ranges are at the lowest point they can go (does anyone know how to modify this even lower, to like one or two movement range.

4. Add in Breen units

5. Add in Gorn Units

6. Add in a set of generic units for the single system worlds, and smaller governments.

7. Add in some single system worlds I missed.

8. Add more worlds to the Darsaen Alliance

9. Add more Gorn systems

10. Add tholian systems and units

11. upgrade klingon soldiers and reman shock troops attack above other units.

12. Add in Borg and Jem'Haddar units for a future secnario.

13. Add systems to Velora Aggregate

14. Add in starbases and deep space station (buildable units, very expensive, no range. used as strong points)

15. Ferengi Alliance Units

16. Spread out income a little

17. One problem with this map is there is a lot of empty space around the boarder I'm going to use this area. By taking areas and naming them after clans the larger clan the larger the area, the higher the average rank of the clan the stronger the neutral clan government. Capital will be named after clan founder, other systems will be named after clan members (all you that asked for your own system you will now go in your clan area)

18. The map is horizontally linked, but space is not like this so I'm going to add a no go zone that will split the map and not allow units to pass, but will allow units to scroll horizontally (I hate maps that you can't scroll right to left)

2nd beta I hope is tonight with most of these

the scenario is shit xD
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.03.2013 - 03:22
Nikola Tesla
Korisnički račun je izbrisan
Add my planet. Call it 'Teslatopia''
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2013 - 02:28
Ciudad Durruti or San Durruti if a city... Durrutistan if a country... Durruti's Anatopia if a constellation...
...nothing less!
Cheers,
CD
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.03.2013 - 14:25
@ Ironsky Fuck you, I will make you the weakest, smallest system in the map, and it's not a scenario dumb ass it's a map a beta map so STFU
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2013 - 20:10
Napisao HIGHYIELD, 28.03.2013 at 14:25

@ Ironsky Fuck you, I will make you the weakest, smallest system in the map, and it's not a scenario dumb ass it's a map a beta map so STFU

well, that background kills the whole concept of a good map.
its even clonable...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ