Nabavi Premium da sakriješ reklame
Objave: 4   Posjećeno od: 264 users
14.05.2013 - 12:03
I'm mostly a SM player but i feel like i should learn about other strategy's and the one I'm interested in is MoS. so can you MoS experts tell me more about it like how to expand and fight other players with it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.05.2013 - 21:11
I'm no expert, but I enjoy MoS.

The above article got me started - the concepts are valid - but the examples reflect an advanced game state. Most new MoS players are looking for where to start. Here is what you need to know about MoS.
-You get better marines at the cost of lousy tanks. You know that.
-You get better submarines at the cost of lousy destroyers.
-You get better stealths too, just cuz.
-Your infantry and other units are unaffected. The experts say you should build infantry, and plenty of it. But I don't. PD & GC & even GW will kick you if you do.

MoS is not as 'good' as SM on the generic 'world' map. Air Transports are fundamentally unbalanced and SM is best equipped to take advantage of this. You know this already either consciously or unconsciously… because you generally run SM. For my part, I generally avoid terrainless maps or postmodern maps with fantasy ATs. (Ok, enough of the rant…) (But seriously, SM is fine in a world without ATs.)

The big difference between MoS and so many strategies is that MoS does not benefit particularly from concentration of forces. This is especially true when compared to SM. The game plan for SM is to build large stacks of bombers and use them to relentlessly crush cities and capitals one by one. SM Bombers can remain concentrated while working around the edge of (and remaining beyond the reach of) concentrated opponents. If the opponents scatter to engage you, you defeat them in detail. If they remain concentrated, if you don't mess up, you can defer the battle until victory is assured while progressively destroying their economies.

MoS infiltrates. MoS captures unwalled capitals in places they are not expected. MoS knocks down walls, whether they can attack the next turn or not. MoS is high MM. MoS, when played well, forces opponents to step up their MM. MoS bypasses enemy strength and stabs at the soft underbelly. MoS makes players rage quit when they can't get a decisive battle or a secure territory. When moving, it is OK to use small units and to mass your force only when near the target. You should keep your options open and your opponents guessing.

Remember that your submarines are better than most players' destroyers and can carry marines. They are not quite as good as, but are cheaper than, NC destroyers. Use them to help take port towns. Use them in quantity to annoy NC players. Submarines are really your main transport units. Remember to use them even after you drop off your marines. Your marines can hit a town from the land while your submarines strike from the sea.

Stealths are…. Too expensive still to be useful in the main line, but their range and boosted stats open possibilities if you find yourself with a pile of money and a city that must be taken.

MoS is an 'expensive' strategy with long term potential . If the only thing you enjoy more than MM is inflicting it on others, MoS is for you!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.05.2013 - 07:30
You said it very well: SM is an op strategy that kills the game, and (because) suitable to rough players.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uvjeti korištenja | Natpisi | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridruži nam se na

Proširite riječ